Positioned in the Byron Bay Hinterland high above the Myocum Valley in Coorabell, Stargazey offers outstanding 270" views from Mt Chincogan around to the Cape Byron Lighthouse and beyond. Protected from the cold southerly winds and capturing the sun from dawn to dusk, this property offers a truly memorable experience. The grounds are extensive, with well established gardens and a gorgeous 12 metre pool and surrounding deck. An outdoor, undercover lounge area has just been built adding extra space to lie back, relax and enjoy the serenity of our amazing property.
Set on 9 acres of land, this gorgeous and versatile family house is charming and family friendly. Only 10 minutes drive to Bangalow, Byron Bay and gorgeous beaches. It is a beautiful tranquil home set in a magical location.
* This is an immaculately built and painstakingly renovated, house
* It offers plenty of indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and tranquil gardens
* Lots of internal living spaces allowing for space for all the family
* A brand new light and airy kitchen
* Large timber entertaining decks
* High ceilings, large bi-fold doors open on to the deck, wooden floors throughout
* Super family friendly, with large open plan kitchen and downstairs family room
* Fireplace daybed over looking the lighthouse
* Multiple decks to enjoy the sea breezes
* Sparkling pool (fully fenced) and pool house for relaxing out of the sun
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in the master bedroom
4 Bed, 4 Bath, Sleeps 8, sitting rooms with apple/smart TV’s and music via sonos
The town of Byron Bay has supermarkets, a cinema, bars, restaurants and cafes as well as a some great shopping and world class beaches.
The area also boasts beautiful bush walks and lovely country drives, weekend markets, music and writer's festivals.
The house is about 90 minutes South of Brisbane, 45 minutes drive south of the Gold Coast Airport and 20 minutes drive from the Ballina Airport.
We have a cleaner once a week and a car swap can be arranged if required.