Our house is a 97 years old traditional Queenslander, made of solid hardwood.
We have recently renovated the kitchen and one of our 3 bathrooms.
This is a very spacious house with plenty of room for all to enjoy the peace of this quiet town.
1) 4 bedrooms (The master bedroom has an ensuite)
2) 2 bathrooms (Incl. the ensuite)
3) 1 Lounge room
4) 1 Dining area and
5) The kitchen
1) You can relax in an air conditioned room with TV, Sofa, table and chair.
2) If you have extra guests you can also utilise the spare bedroom and the sofa (Fold out bed).
3) There is also a bathroom downstairs, with shower, sink and toilets
You will be able to enjoy a coffee while relaxing on either our front or back decks, during sunrise / sunset.
Our yard is about 850M2, allowing your kids to kick the ball around without any issues .
And of course if you were in the need to refresh in our hot summer days... You will be able to go for a swim in our pool.
Regarding the neighbourhood:
Corinda is a very leafy suburb, quite hilly, there is some nice walks, including along the river.
Within 10 minutes walk (2 minutes drive), you will find the heart of Oxley, with its coffee shops, barber, hairdresser, 24/7 gym and grocery stores. There is also our local Thai restaurant... Always handy when no ones wants to cook.
The train station is 6 minutes away (walk) from our house, taking you straight to the City in about 30 minutes.
Otherwise you can drive to Brisbane in about 20 minutes
Uber is well established in Brisbane, so if you wish to get out and enjoy some local beverages... don't forget your App.