Our home is welcoming and warm. We absolutely love it.
We recently finished renovating and extending the original 1925 Bungalow style house. We tried to keep as much of its original character as possible while adding all the luxuries and comfort to make it a home.
The house is also north facing. In Australia this means it is cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Our home is large, and we will make available to you:
1) One very large bedroom (4.0x4.3 & 4.3x3.6) - we can convert another room to a bedroom if required
2) Fully equipped brand new kitchen
3) Powder room, shower and laundry (these are 3 separate rooms of course)
4) Fireplace room (or second lounge room): It has one fully functioning fireplace which we love; and we can supply wood if we swap in winter. We simply love winters in our house.
5) Large sitting room opposite the kitchen with TV
6) Large private backyard, with an undercover sitting area. It is sunny in the morning and shaded in the afternoon (perfect for all weather). We also have a chicken coup with two chickens (Snowbell and Muffin) who will hopefully be laying eggs by July 2017. We do ask that you look after them to get fresh eggs, but if you prefer not to, then it's fine. We can arrange for our neighbour to look after them.
7) Front Yard Balcony
This is our first experience with home swapping. We trust you will take care of our home as much as we will take care of yours.
I plan to spend between 2 and 4 months in France starting - dates open for offers but see availability for your reference. I'm hoping to travel with my 3 kids (Jad 11, Leila 9 and Sophia 5). My husband will join me for around 4 weeks. The rest of the time he will be your host in our house in Sydney (it's a large house so you won't be bumping into each other).
* We will do everything we can to make your stay in our home and in Sydney/Australia as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
* If my husband is not home, we will arrange for a friend/neighbour to welcome you home and show you around the house and the area.
* We can stay in constant contact to ensure you are enjoying yourselves in Sydney.
* We will provide you with information on beaches/hikes/bush-walks etc.
* We can create a comprehensive list of telephones and websites for information on current activities in Sydney and the area.
Finalement, on comprend le français. Alors, vous pouvez nous écrire en français si vous préférez.
Merci de voire les photos.