Our owner-occupied two storey apartment is in East Brisbane (Kangaroo Point end) which is considered to be one of Brisbane’s most desirable inner-city suburban areas and is less than two kilometers from the Brisbane CBD. Our apartment is part of a low-rise residential complex located 50 metres from the Brisbane river, with views of the Brisbane CBD.
Our apartment has undergone a massive renovation so everything is new. It has an open plan living and kitchen area, two bedrooms (however one is used as a study and only has a spare foldable mattress to sleep on), two bathrooms, two toilets, and a large balcony for overlooking the pool and relaxing. But the best part is our exclusive rooftop entertaining area, with bar, BBQ, sunlounge and dining areas. Check out the photos. The complex has a swimming pool, maintained gardens and you own exclusive basement parking for one car.
Our private rooftop entertaining area is designed for relaxing and enjoying al fresco dining, a glass of wine and some real time out. Enjoy BBQ cooked food on the rooftop all year round, relaxing with friends and enjoying the easy life while overlooking the pool and Brisbane City and Southbank views. Or lay in the deck chair and work on your tan.
It’s a five minute stroll to the ferry terminal and just two stops to Brisbane City or three stops to our very popular Southbank precinct. There are also lots of walking and bikeway routes into the city. For more info on Southbank visit: http://www.visitsouthbank.com.au/
It is also a five minute walk to the local shops, restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, pub, supermarket, doctor, hairdresser, pharmacy, post office and general stores. The Gabba cricket ground is just 800 meters away.
The beaches of the Gold coast are less than an hours drive as is the beautiful Sunshine coast to the north. Buses and trains run regularly from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
The sub-tropical weather is very pleasant, and our winters are stunning.
Points of Interest
- Southbank 4.3 Km, nine-minutes drive
- The Gabba 800 m
- Brisbane CBD 4.1 Km, eight-minute drive
- Howard Smith Wharves 3 km, seven-minute drive
- Brisbane Airport 16.2 Km, 16-minutes drive
The apartment is two levels 75m2 on each floor. It's roomy and very comfortable with 1 large bedroom available to you. It has a well appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, coffee machine and microwave.
The roof top is a large entertaining area with a covered deck area, plenty of seating and a deck chair which is perfect for getting bit of sun on your own private rooftop balcony.
The bar table overlooks the city and is perfect for watching sunrise or sunset.
A funky bar is also on the roof top. Along with a large plasma TV.
You’ll also have a Webber BBQ for your use.
The living room has a large plasma TV with Foxtel and Netflix.
- We have two full bathrooms with two toilets (The second bathroom is yet to be renovated).
- Laundry with washing machine/dryer and ironing facilities.
- Large downstairs balcony off the lounge for outdoor living and overlooking the pool.
- Living area is air-conditioned as is the main bedroom.
- Bedroom has a lovely king size bed and a plasma TV.
- We also offer free WIFI.
- The apartment is one of twenty-four in an approximately 20 years old building.
- There is no lift to access to the 3rd floor so you will need to walk up the stairs.
- Access is very secure, with intercom from the front gate.
- Secure underground parking space: 2m height restriction