“Thank you Kirra, Jason Ben and Tayla! We had such a wonderful time in Elanora. Dear members looking at this property. The house is beautifully renovated with private pool and direct access to the local shops via the back gate.It is just 15 minutes from the airport and close to the wonderful beaches, theme parks and wildlife parks too. Kirra was wonderful setting everything up with us and very communicative throughout the whole process. Her mum lives close by and was on hand to meet us when we arrived. She even took the time to drive us around the local area so as we could get our bearings and then dropped us at our car hire HQ too. The Gold Coast is a beautiful place and we had an awesome time in this wonderful home. Thanks again for a great trip guys and we hope you enjoyed Samui! Daniel and family.”
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
Our beautiful 4 bedroom home has recently been renovated and has a new kitchen and 2 new fully renovated bathrooms. It is just around the corner from a grocery store, organic store and cafe, pizza, chemist, Thai and other little retail shops. It is 5 mins from the most beautiful beaches in Australia, national parks and hinterland region, currrumbin wildlife sanctuary, golf courses, and tallebudgera estuary. It is 20 mins to Australia's best theme parks including movie world, dreamworld and wet and wild.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a couple with 2 children (boy aged 7 and a girl aged 10)
- Kirra is a Psychologist and Jason is a government security officer
- We love spending quality family time together, movies, beach, swimming, eating out etc
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Short drive to Palm beach which has many great restaurants
- Cool bars
- Short drive to Burleigh Heads and Coolangatta with lots of cool bars.
- Cozy cafés
- Very short walk to organic cafe and market and various food outlets.
- Retail therapy
- Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach has some of the best shopping outlets in Australia
- Bit of culture
- Burlighe heads national park for indigenous cultural history
- Walks in the park
- So many great parks within walking distance
- Spot of exercise
- Jogging, beach walks, gym, yoga
- Day tripping
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movieworld, Sea World, Dreamworld, Gold Coast Hinterland, loads of beautiful beaches.
You may also like
Our home has lots of character with a Hampton's style flare. It's a happy place to relax and unwind after a day at the beach, shopping or a visit to the...
LOOKING FOR A TWO OR THREE MONTH LONG STAY SWAP DURING OCTOBER 2018-JANUARY 2019. Our home is a medium sized, recently painted and renovated, high-set...
Our beautiful home was renovated in 2015, and is perfect for a beach break. We are across the road from calm Pumicestone Passage, surrounded by birdlife,...