Our warm amd inviting home located on a large and private block that backs onto a leafy park in Busselton's Port Geographe Estate.
You can hear and smell the Indian Ocean, located a few minutes from your doorstep. Local grocery store, bottle shop, petrol, chemist and fish n chips are a three minute drive or 15 minute walk.
Our home is modern and spacious with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a study (option to convert into 4th bedroom) and includes the following:
- Solid oak hardwood floors throughout the entire home with only the theatre room being carpeted to optimise sound quality;
- Huge theatre room with double door entry, reverse cycle air conditioning and an elevated viewing platform which can be set up to accommodate an extra couple in a queen bed;
- Stunning open plan kitchen/living and dining area with high ceilings, reverse cycle air conditioning, down lighting and direct access to the alfresco;
- Chefs kitchen with a breakfast bar, heaps of bench space, loads of pull-out drawers, overheads, walk in pantry and quality appliances, including a Nespresso machine;
- Resort style master bedroom with an enormous super king bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, his and her walk in robes and ensuite;
- Second and third bedrooms are located away from the main hub of the house affording peace and quiet if needed by young children. They are both very generous in size with built in robes and shared access to a family bathroom and toilet. One bedroom contains a single bed and the other contains a cot. A second single bed can be placed here if needed.
You'll love hanging out in the huge backyard, complete with beautiful gardens and a large veggie patch - all of which are fully reticulated and fenced for young children. Enjoy the two spacious undercover alfresco areas with outdoor speakers and a gas BBQ for your use.
Includes Wifi and Netflix. Help yourself to loads of DVDs and books. We also have kids toys, books and equipment if required. You are welcome to use our beach stuff (shelter, towels, etc) and bikes. We have two low maintenence cats on the property, and can make other arrangements for their care if preferred.
We are a mid 30s couple with two young children aged 3 and 2. Anthony works in insurance and Jo works in public relations. Anthony's job is currently Perth based so we are looking for short term (ie weekend/week long) swaps with other family homes so we can all get together. We are also interested in swaps in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Hampshire in England (where Anthony is from). In 2020 we are planning a long trip away and would be interested in any swaps in any country during this time.