Please note- we spent 2 months in Europe Dec/Jan 2015/16 so this year we are looking for trips closer to home please, not in Europe. We are also keen to swap...
Stroll to the Beach
Stroll to the Beach
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home has been built with Love , by my husband who is a builder.
It is nestled among Peppermint trees about 150 meters to a beautiful swimming beach , with a great cafe .
The house has ample space and is very well maintained . There is plenty of room for parking .
Well known Wineries are located just minutes away by car .
Exploring the south west is very accessible from my house . You won't be disappointed . .
- Vacation Home
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- Wr are a couple with 2 children aged 13 and 15
- Mark is a builder and Angie has her own fashion wholesale business
- We love our holiday home !!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Common is a popular restaurant and bar at the end of the street. Also Seagarden is very popular for day and night eating
- Cool bars
- The common is located at 5 minute walk away . In Margaret River is Winos , and Morries
- Cozy cafés
- The White Elephant cafe is a 10 minute walk away and ideally located right in the beach .
- Retail therapy
- The whole main street of Margaret River ... And Dunsborough
- Bit of culture
- Wineries ( chocolate and cheese factories ) and Bush Tucker tours
- Walks in the park
- Cape to Cape walks. Caving at Jewel and Lake cave.
- Spot of exercise
- Surfing. Canoeing , stand up Paddleboarding , horse riding..
- Day tripping
- Yallingyup ,Dunsborough , Augusta , Winery hopping ...
You may also like
Situated near the Kalgan river our lovely home is surrounded by rural land and bush and is the perfect place for a family holiday or a couple retreat....
Our house is typical of old Fremantle style with 4 large rooms off a central passage opening onto an open kitchen living area which has been renovated. Front...