This residence is a designer Resort dream with a tropical garden with a large Buddha, walking over a huge pond with lillys and fish to enter through the...
Gold Coast Hilltop Home with Private Pool & Great Views
Gold Coast Hilltop Home with Private Pool & Great Views
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Our spacious holiday home offers an enviable hilltop location in Australia's premier holiday resort area, offering fantastic coastal views and balmy sea breezes. We are conveniently and centrally located in a quiet residential northern Gold Coast suburb ...only 5 mins stroll down the street to the beautiful Broadwater and just a short drive to the larger resort area of Surfers Paradise. Our tastefully furnished home is on 2 levels and is ideal for families, couples or friends. We have a large garden and a large private swimming pool! Our alfresco dining terrace is your "outdoor living room"....it overlooks the sunny rear lawn & pool area, yet offers welcome shade from the hot sun, and provides a quiet, peaceful and informal area for dining or relaxation!
The Gold Coast is a city located in the southeast corner of Queensland, approx 1 hour drive south of Brisbane. With 57 kms of coastline offering golden sands and fantastic surf beaches, it is considered Australia's premier holiday playground. It is renowned for its sunny, sub-tropical climate, beautiful beaches, expansive waterway and canal systems, active nightlife, fantastic shopping, a wide variety of tourist attractions and theme parks and an incredible number of first class golf courses! The Gold Coast enjoys a perfect climate, with average temperatures ranging between 28C (Summer Dec-Mar) to a balmy 20C (Winter Jun-Aug) and is a year round holiday destination. Good motorway access to Brisbane city and easy airport access to both Brisbane International and Gold Coast (Coolangatta) domestic airports.
Our neighbourhood consists of residential homes as well as many serviced apartments, hotels and motels, a popular waterfront tourist park, shopping malls and a wide variety of restaurants & cafes. Labrador overlooks the scenic Southport Broadwater...a haven for boating and watersports enthusiasts with its still, calm shallow waters. The foreshore is just a short stroll down the street (2 blocks from our home)and offers pleasant and peaceful walking tracks and several restaurants & bars along Marine Parade. The Broadwater is a popular area for swimming, boating, fishing, parasailing etc and has several small sandy beaches and children's playgrounds. The nearest surf beach is at Main Beach...approx 8 mins drive south of Labrador.
The Gold Coast's most popular theme parks (Movie World, Sea World, Dreamworld & Waterworld to name but a few!) are within an easy 10-15 mins drive from our home. The Gold Coast is a golfer's paradise and there are about 20 courses (open to the public) within a 20-30 minute drive and green fees are very reasonable compared with Europe! The Gold Coast is a shopping mecca! Labrador has no shortage of shopping with local shops, large supermarkets and shopping centres all within an easy 5 minutes drive! There are also several weekend markets which are popular with locals and tourists.
Only 30 minutes away from the coast and a great day trip, is the beautiful Gold Coast Hinterland and lush rainforest reserves. This is a vast area of national parks with miles of enchanting bushwalking trails leading to waterfalls, canyons & valleys, vineyards, quaint villages and home to an incredible variety of native wildlife & birdlife.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN EXCHANGES TO UK, CANADA, SCANDANAVIA OR ANY OTHER COLD CLIMATES!
- Vacation Home
More about us
- We are a retired (60's), well travelled, professional couple who live in Sydney. We enjoy the outdoors, passionate about good food & wine, and enjoy playing golf and discovering new places...preferably in warm climates!
- We particularly love the Costa del Sol/Marbella area in Spain and have done 4 successful exchanges here. Our preferance is for a coastal home close to golf courses where we can enjoy the sun and the sea while trying to lower our handicaps! We prefer non simultaneous exchanges between 2 to 7 weeks during June & July.
- Our holiday home is available most of the year except for the period between mid December to mid January. Our Gold Coast home is used for family holidays throughout the year and also available for rental.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Stroll down to Marine Parade where there is a good choice of restaurants
- Cool bars
- The Grand Hotel on Marine Parade is always very lively
- Cozy cafés
- Too many to choose from!
- Retail therapy
- Harbourtown is less than a 5 minute drive away and is a discounted retail fashion outlet
- Walks in the park
- Fantastic waterside parks along Marine Parade
- Spot of exercise
- A wide range of sporting activities available
- Day tripping
- The Gold Coast Hinterland with its National Parks is well worth a visit. Also the city of Brisbane is only an hour's drive away
You may also like
Our 'Haven' is situated only 10mins from popular Burleigh Beach, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by stunning Australian bushland. Serene,...
The Gold Coast is one of Australia's most popular holiday destinations defined by its spectacular beaches and weather, water sports, rainforest hinterland,...