Our family home is in the bayside suburb of Beaumaris, a 10 minute walk to the seafront of Port Phillip, between Black Rock and Mentone. The main commercial...
3 Bedroom Home
3 Bedroom Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Large house with heating/air conditioning.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Couple in 50's
- Colin retired. Lyn part time
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- There are many award winning wineries in the Yarra Valley with excellent restaurants. We recommend Bella Vedere, Innocent Bystander, Mount Rael, Tokar's and De Bortoli.
- Cool bars
- Healesville has 3 hotels and several bars incluing several that have excellent live music on a regular basis. We suggest the Grind 'n' Groove and Healesville Hotel.
- Cozy cafés
- You will be spoilt for choice. Start with Healesville Harvest, Essenza and Wattleseed in the main street
- Retail therapy
- The town of Healesville has many funky shops and antique stores, several local markets, including art and craft and weekly organic farmers market.
- Bit of culture
- Wineries - Boutique and Large. TarraWarra Museum of Art is a stunning art gallery. There are lots of local artists studios to visit as well as art and craft markets, organic farmers market and trash and treasure type markets.
- Walks in the park
- Nearby Badgers Weir Picnic Ground and Maroondah Dam are great for relaxing or picnicing under the tall trees and observing the brightly coloured birdlife.
- Spot of exercise
- Bushwalking, rail and bike trails, national parks, nearby snowfields, mountain climbs and the Dandenong Ranges. 18 hole golf courses nearby.
- Day tripping
- Healesville Sanctuary Zoo is internationally renowned. Melbourne is but an hour away. Mornington Peninsula or Great Ocean Road (2 days). Phillip Island to visit the Koalas and Fairy Penguins.
You may also like
The house is only 3 years old and is Architecturally designed, with two separate living zones each with 2 bedrooms and ensuites to each bedroom. It's...
**Looking for a simultaneous swap 21st December - 11th January approx** Modern and luxurious 4 bedroom family home 9 kms east from the City of Melbourne. An...