This stunning home was built in 2007 and features a massive north/west facing deck with in-deck swimming pool and captivating view over the the Sorrento...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
3 bed (1 x king bed, 1 x single bed, 1 x cot/toddler bed) Victorian bungalow in Kingsville - inner west suburb of Melbourne. Dedicated office, open plan kitchen/dining/living area and 1 bathroom.
Front and back yards. Rear deck with outdoor cinema (my husband is clever!)
Quiet one-way residential street.
15 minute walk to both Yarraville and Seddon villages. Heaps of great cafes, beautiful art deco Sun Theatre, organic grocers and 3 yoga studios!
Awesome parks locally. Nearest beach is in Williamstown which is 7.7km.
Great location on the west of the city to head to the Great Ocean Road.
Train from Yarraville to Melbourne CBD takes just over 10 minutes and leave every 20 minutes.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We're a family of 4 - two boys Gabriel (4) and Noah (18mths)
- Steff works in audio visual industry (we've got a FAB tv and outdoor cinema!) and Vari is a graphic designer who works from home.
- Our home is the perfect mix of a quiet suburban community with super easy access to one of the most amazing cities in the world.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- L'ucellino, Tin Pan Alley, Sabroso, The Station Hotel
- Cool bars
- Yarra Lounge, Dig a Pony, Sabroso
- Cozy cafés
- Barkly Johnson, Alfa Bakehouse, Cornershop, Wee Jeanie, Le Chien, Common Galaxia
- Retail therapy
- Lot's of homeward boutiques, Sun bookshop
- Bit of culture
- The beautiful art deco Sun Theatre
- Walks in the park
- Cruikshank Park, Newport Lakes, Yarraville Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Local free tennis courts, Cruikshank park has public exercise equipment, 3 local yoga/pilates studios
- Day tripping
- Right side of city to access Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Daylesford, Yarra Valley wine region
You may also like
OPEN TO POINTS SEPTEMBER 2017 or SWAP 2018. We're a family of four that built our dream house in 2016 in the middle of the cool inner north suburb of...
Beechworth is approximately 30 minutes from Albury Airport and a comfortable three hour drive from Melbourne or Canberra. Well known for is magnificently...