Our homey two bedroom cottage, was recently built, with an equal mixture of modern amenities and character-filled charm.
Our space is a mix of the things we love. It's industrial, cottagey and bohemian, all at the same time.
Plants galore, art, books, music!
• Full kitchen, super fun and easy to cook in, with ample essentials, superfoods, cookbooks, french press and a large variety of teas!
• Welcoming lounge with wood fire, Netflix, wifi, split system (heating & cooling), record player, guitar, Bose music system and quaint library wall, with interesting books! Also holds a comfy fold out couch/sofa, for extra guests.
• Clean and modern bathroom, with beautiful, deep bath and walk in shower, looking out a fernery window!
• Light and airy main bedroom with organic bed canopy, cupboard space and desk.
• Cosy second bedroom, currently set up as a baby/children's room with beautiful books and toys! - Can be altered to suit swap.
• Baby cot, high-chair, safety gate, jolly jumper, car seat and outdoor swing available upon request!
• Undercover, patio area with dining area.
• Loads of open, green, garden space to roam in, on half an acre of land!
• Beautiful chickens in the backyard and a lama next door!
• Views of the distant mountains!
• Organic vegetable garden, for your cooking needs!
• Car available for swap
• Full guide with excercise classes, market times and events provided on arrival.
We are located in the Macedon Ranges, which is the geographic centre point of Victoria, Australia and only 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and nearby to the airport! The Macedon Ranges is home to incredible nature spots, markets, gardens, friendly thriving communities, great food, beautiful wineries and stunning sunsets. In particular, we are known for the stunning, 'Hanging Rock' and infamous animal sanctuary, 'Edgar's Mission'. We are also nearby to the Daylesford region, which is renowned as the hub of creativity, relaxation and restoration! You can truly experience all of the diversity and beauty that this state has to offer, with our cosy home as your base. Road trips galore, in every direction!
If you are looking for a comfy space that feels like home, whilst still being able to experience the iconic, Melbourne City experience, then look no further.
For more about our incredible state, please head to http://www.visitvictoria.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may desire!
Our Kind Regards,
Myles & Taiyla