Our elegant spacious 190 sq m Art Deco Sydney Harbour waterfront apartment with large balcony was completely refurbished in 2007. Central but very quiet, a...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
An oasis on the edge of the city of Sydney. One of a block of 5 townhouses, modern and convenient. Excellent public transport in any direction including the beaches and the sites of Sydney; close to Lane Cove village shops and services. Two double bedrooms, king and queen sized beds. Study is a third single bedroom. Outdoor areas and BBQ, private areas of study and library for personal space. Air conditioning and lock-up garage with internal access. Visit www.australia.com for some tempting side trips.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- Taking time to enjoy son's London spring wedding.
- I'm a secondary school teacher taking some well-deserved Long Service Leave.
- My modern convenient townhouse allows for entertaining and easily maintained secure base for travel.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Various restaurants provide an international feast in the village
- Cool bars
- Longueville Hotel
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Zivelli plus many more
- Retail therapy
- Chatswood or the City
- Bit of culture
- Sydney Opera House, museums and theatres
- Walks in the park
- Within 5 minutes
- Spot of exercise
- Local gym and aquatic centre but why not try the beaches
- Day tripping
- The mountains or the sea.
You may also like
Spectacular water views greet you as you walk through the front door of our luxurious modern apartment. Located in one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs...
PLEASE DON'T REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD AS WE ALWAYS SPEND CHRISTMAS AT HOME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Our home was built in 1892 and...