Our unique rammed earth home has been specifically built for comfortable family living. Over looking 25 rural acres, the high ceilings and alternative design...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 2 baths
About our home
My home, which has recently been painted throughout, is light, fresh and uncluttered - a queen-size bed in main room and a large single bed in the other. Lounge room has a large 116cm television. Sun room at front and another sitting room with slow combustion heater. At the back is a covered courtyard which leads to a small grassy backyard.
My home is in the world heritage Blue Mountains National Park with wonderful escarpments, lookouts, caves and amazing bush walking.
- Main home
- No pets
More about us
- I am a 60 yr. old lady who might travel with either my adult daughter, sister or friend
- My interests are pottery, painting, photography, bush walking and reading.
Where is it?
- Bit of culture
- There is a wonderful cultural centre in Katoomba which is 36 minutes away.
- Spot of exercise
- Many, many bush walks in the Blue Mountains.
- Day tripping
- A drive to Sydney is only 2 hours away with all the amazing beaches, shopping, etc. Also, to the west of the Blue Mountains you can drive to the wine producing areas of Mudgee, Orange and Bathurst. The Jenolean Caves in the Blue Mountains are a must. There are over 100 caves with 16 of them open to the public.
You may also like
Single level house with polished floors, ceiling fans and well equipped kitchen with outdoor barbecue area in premier beach location on the Central Coast 1.4...
our townhouse is 16 years old , its modern , private and bright and modern .its incredibly easy to clean and we have a pool guy who cleans the pool ( which...