This large family home is really quite something; stylishly renovated on all three levels, the home has something to offer the whole family and much more....
3 bed farm house
3 bed farm house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
Our little country home is out of the way of the hustle and bustle of the big city...but we are only 45 minutes to Brisbane and 1.5hrs to the Gold Coast.
We have 2 chickens so fresh eggs every morning are wonderful..
This is a very quiet and friendly neighborhood...
Just an awesome little place to put your feet up inside or in the hammocks on our huge back deck and take in the mountains in the distance.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a couple (Dominic 35yr and I am 47..ok dont do the math ;) ) ..all 3 children left home! 5 grandbabies and a Neapolitan Mastiff!
- Dominic works in charge of the DU(Detention unit) at the Jail, I am a security officer and Fulltime student studying Security, Terrorism and Counter terrorism!!
- We love golf (ok Dominic loves golf!) I love Muay Thai, we love experienceing travel, new food,new people and lots of R&R...oh and we both love animal..
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- We have 2 local hotels that serve fine food and cold beer!!! Brightview Tavern and Plainland HOtel
- Retail therapy
- Brisbane 1hr, Ipswich 45min, Toowoomba 50min, Gold Coast 1.5hr, Byron Bay 2.5hr Mooloolaba north coast 2hr..also 10km up the road is our local Woolworths for food,fruit n vege.
- Bit of culture
- Locyer valley has heaps to offer including water sports and markets
- Day tripping
- It takes no time at all to head to any of the easter parts from here, Up north to the coast of Down south to Byron bay..and if your really keen 10hrs to Sydney!!
You may also like
Our open plan home leading on to a front patio invites you to relax and watch the Coral Sea and local islands. This is the place to unwind and revitalise -...
Our home sits in the most pristine area of The Cassowary Coast. We're surrounded by rainforest and we're the closest point to the Great Barrier Reef (only 45...