My house is a 1950's 2 bedroom cottage within walking distance of the main street of Maleny in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Leafy and light, with views from dining-room. Situated in friendly community village (lots of coffee shops) in hinterland Sunshine Coast. Rural, yet only 40 minutes from several surfing beaches in sunny Queensland and 1 hour from city of Brisbane. Near Glasshouse Mountains and Australia Zoo. Artists, writers, musicians abound in this community.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Single retired university lecturer, now full-time writing
- anthropologist (never retire from this)
- I love this place and environment
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Jardin; Poets Cafe
- Cool bars
- Sunshine Coast - lots
- Cozy cafés
- Maple 3, Monica's, Rosetta Bookshop
- Retail therapy
- Lots of music of all kinds, art galleries, markets, beach, yoga, bookshops
- Walks in the park
- Along Mountain View Road; Baroon Pocket Dam
- Spot of exercise
- yoga, swimming, surfing
- Day tripping
- Brisbane, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane
You may also like
Top floor penthouse right on beach with stunning 180 degree views over Moreton Bay from our large balcony. 40 minutes north of Brisbane with easy highway...
When people enter my house, they often describe it as giving them a warm hug. My bright and airy two storey townhouse has recently undergone a lovely...