My home was completed in June 2016 and is in the suburb of Tewantin on the beautiful sunshine coast. House is new, with fully-ducted reverse-cycle...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Leafy and light, with views from dining-room. Situated in friendly community village (lots of coffee shops) in hinterland Sunshine Coast. Rural, yet only 40 minutes from several surfing beaches in sunny Queensland and 1 hour from city of Brisbane. Near Glasshouse Mountains and Australia Zoo. Artists, writers, musicians abound in this community.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Single retired university lecturer, now full-time writing
- anthropologist (never retire from this)
- I love this place and environment
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Le Jardin; Poets Cafe
- Cool bars
- Sunshine Coast - lots
- Cozy cafés
- Maple 3, Monica's, Rosetta Bookshop
- Retail therapy
- Lots of music of all kinds, art galleries, markets, beach, yoga, bookshops
- Walks in the park
- Along Mountain View Road; Baroon Pocket Dam
- Spot of exercise
- yoga, swimming, surfing
- Day tripping
- Brisbane, Kenilworth, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane
You may also like
Top floor penthouse right on beach with stunning 180 degree views over Moreton Bay from our large balcony. 40 minutes north of Brisbane with easy highway...
completed 2010, Open plan...very comfortable top floor unit short walk to coffee shops and Restaurants....Nobbys beach/ surf, beach, parks.. daily bus...