Our home is a classic Queenslander with wide wrap around verandas, oozing old world charm. Our home has been recently renovated to provide all the modern requirements to perfectly suit our young family. We have multiple internal and external living zones, which inspires relaxing, resort style family living and entertaining.
Positioned in what we think is one of Manly's finest and indeed friendliest streets, our home sits proudly on an elevated, expansive 814m2 block and offers breathtaking district views from the spacious decks and captures the cooling sea breezes that Manly is so famous for. With the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron and the Manly Foreshore only a 5 minute walk away and the gorgeous Manly village with its weekend markets, many restaurants and bars and Manly Train Station only 10 minutes walk away, we adore our seaside lifestyle. The Brisbane CBD is an approximately 30 minute drive from our home.
· 5 Bedrooms in total with 3 bedrooms downstairs
· Master bedroom with breathtaking district views, walk in robe & ensuite
· Oversized living areas upstairs with multiple formal and casual dining areas
· New kitchen with stone benches, free standing Smeg 900mm dual fuel oven, integrated dishwasher and appliances
· Oversized rear deck complete with outdoor 4 burner cooker and servery
· Large central rumpus room downstairs + two study/office zones or music room
· Large shed, offering excellent storage for boats, caravan and multiple vehicles
· Ducted air-conditioning/heating, vacumaid, burglar alarm
Our home has a spacious salt water, solar heated pool, which comes in handy with the Queensland heat! The pool is set amongst manicured lawns and private landscaped gardens with outdoor entertaining nearby. Plenty of space for the caravan, boat, multiple vehicles and storage in the large shed out the back, you'll have all the room you need... and then some.
There is so very much to do in Brisbane and surrounds - we are a 15 minute drive from the Gateway Motorway which gets you to either the Sunshine Coast, with its glorious beaches, or the Gold Coast, with its Theme Parks, in approximately 70 minutes either way. World famous Byron Bay is a 2 hour drive away and is not to be missed! You can make your stay in our home as busy or as relaxed as you like!
Please note, we are currently painting the inside of our home and will restyle it in a similar style when this is completed.