Our stunning home was built 6 years ago to take advantage of a rare opportunity to build new properties in Manly. On the prestigious St Patrick's Estate,...
Stunning beach house
Stunning beach house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 baths
About our home
Renovated in 2012 to the highest standards. 100 metres to Manly beach. 10 min walk to Manly wharf, shops and restaurants, only a 20 minute by ferry to the city!
Master bedroom includes en suite with dual shower heads, a lounge area and a veranda with ocean views
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and all modern conveniences.
Home is situated at the northern end of Manly Beach, away from the crowds of the corso, on a quiet tree lined street.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a couple with 2 girls aged 7 & 10
- We love the the outdoors, going to the beach, skiing and adventures!
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Manly Wine, Insitu, Mortar and Pestal, Mira the options are endless
- Cool bars
- Manly is full of bars to suit any taste
- Cozy cafés
- Huge cafe culture funky new cafes just keep popping up
- Retail therapy
- The Corso is home to all the major surf brands and many small boutiques crowding the nearby streets and lanes.
- Bit of culture
- There is and endless list of venues in the city with many free events in January with the city of Sydney hosting its annual Sydney Festival of the arts. Locally you can catch live music in the evening at many of the cafes and bars as well as monday night comedy show at The Old Manly Boat Shed.
- Walks in the park
- We are only a 20 minute walk from the North Head National Park.
- Spot of exercise
- Running/ Walking along the beach front around to Shelly beach, lap swimming in the ocean pools, rent a SUP or kayak, swimming and surfing at manly beach of course!
- Day tripping
- Palm Beach, West Head, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Tarronga Zoo, Australian Reptile Park, Akuna bay on the Hawksberry River
You may also like
4 bedroom beautiful family house with great living areas and two ocean view terraces on fashionable Bower Street. Best location in Manly between Manly beach...
We are looking to swap in Italy with our Art Deco beach apartment, an 18 min iconic ferry ride to Sydney CBD, and yet a world from care. Footsteps from...