We have a spacious and comfortable 4 bedroom home situated on a wide canal in Maroochydore on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland. We are very close to lots of shops & cafes/bars - including Sunshine Plaza and the Ocean Street dining precinct. Other amenities such as beaches, river, parks, golf course etc are all within a 5-10 mins drive. The Sunshine Coast has a relaxing/beachy feel and is a lot quieter and less builtup than the Gold Coast. The weather is fantastic - we enjoy long hot summers and mild dry winters.
PLEASE NOTE THE MINIMUM STAY IS 10 NIGHTS
Our house is a one-level modernised home, with 3 available bedrooms (1 bedroom is locked up when we are away) and a separate study. The house is north-facing and is very light and spacious - we also get fantastic sunsets.
• The large master bedroom overlooks the pool and canal, and has a king bed,
ceiling fan, a/c and walk-in wardrobe. The adjoining ensuite bathroom has a twin
bowl vanity, double shower and toilet.
• The other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are located at the other end of the house.
One bedroom has a king bed and the other has a queen bed - both bedrooms have
a ceiling fan only.
• The 2nd bathroom was completely renovated in 2015 and includes a bath, walk-in
shower and vanity. The separate toilet is next to the bathroom.
• Our home is comfortably furnished and has a 65" cable TV, bluetooth speaker, WIFI and a/c
in the living area. The modern kitchen is well-equipped with a pantry, large fridge-
freezer, microwave and dishwasher. The separate laundry has an auto washing
machine, clothes drier, linen cupboard, iron & ironing board.
• The spacious open-plan lounge/dining area has bifold doors that open out to a
large covered patio overlooking the pool and canal. There is an outdoor dining suite
and a gas BBQ, and also a lounge setting in the separate Bali hut. There is a lovely
inground swimming pool (not heated) - perfect for cooling off on hot summer days.
We have a small sandy beach on the canal - great for fishing and kayaking (we
have 2 kayaks available).
• NO smoking or pets please
• Suit a careful and responsible couple or family wanting a comfortable base to explore the
Sunshine Coast area.
Local tourist attractions on the Sunshine Coast include:-
- Australia Zoo
- Underwater World/Mooloolaba River Canal Cruise
- Eumundi Markets/Ginger Factory
- Aussie World Family Fun Park
- Water parks (Twin Waters and Bli Bli)
There are also numerous golf clubs and surf clubs close by.
We are located 75 mins drive north of Brisbane International Airport and only 10 mins drive from Sunshine Coast Airport. Maroochydore is within a short easy driving distance to Mooloolaba, Noosa, Coolum and Caloundra.
The Sunshine Coast is lined with several stretches of unbroken beaches and is home to more individual national parks than any other region in Queensland. There are five separate coastal and inland parks, including The Glass House Mountains National Park, Noosa National Park, Mapleton Falls National Park, Kondalilla National Park and the Great Sandy National Park, which includes sections on Fraser Island (the world’s largest sand island) and at Cooloola, near Rainbow Beach and Tin Can Bay.