I bought this house because it had soul. I loved the how I felt when I walked through it and into the magical garden. Its not perfect but I like it that...
3year old home..
3year old home..
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
Lovely home, well maintained and always clean.. Our 5children are always well behaved and love travelling with us overseas as a family, Ages 17yr old, 10, 7, and a 5yr old.. Want to celebrate my son's 5th bday in Disneyland end of this year..
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- Married with 5 lovely children
- Fulltime workers, 2 grown ups who r working and study at the same time
- We love travelling, experiencing life in another country and always spent time together as family and have an awesome.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5minutes drive to the main shopping centre,
- Cool bars
- 5minutes to bars and cages
- Retail therapy
- Lots of places for shopping, outdoor activities and many restaurants to dine at at a reasonable value.
- Bit of culture
- 15min drive on free to pick ur own fruits at the Farm area pick
- Walks in the park
- 2minute walk to the park, free BBQ cooking at the park..
- Day tripping
- 35mins train to Melbourne City or 45in drive.. C
You may also like
Our huge 400sqm renovated 1887 house is a Melbourne and St Kilda surprise. Up to 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living spaces, lush private garden, gourmet...
Our apartment is located in Melbourne's historic and friendly theatre district right next to some of Melbourne's trendiest bars, restaurants and shops. It's...