Our Mornington Peninsula home has been recently renovated and is close to the best beach in Mornington. Also walking distance to the cosmopolitan Main...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
My Beach house is cute and can be divided into a two bedroom small space upstairs or expand into the bedrooms and extra living space downstairs. Views over tree tops lots of balcony and deck space.... 15 min walk to shops, coffee and beaches... Front beach on the bay and back beach for surf and wonderful cliff top walks.. 4 bikes with helmets for exploring further.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family ..mother and 3 x 20's children
- I am an education consultant and my children are all in university.
- Our home is used by family and friends..it is a basic beach house with eclectic character in its furniishings and artwork... Te beds are wonderfully comfortable with cotton sheets and we love to sit o the deck in the evening to watch the sunsets.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Lots of great restaurants and wineries in this region.
- Cool bars
- Retail therapy
- Bit of culture
- Regional Gallery 20 mins away... Lots of smaller galleries in area.
- Walks in the park
- Beach walks in all of the surrounds...
- Spot of exercise
- Ride our bikes or swin the the bay or surf
- Day tripping
- Take the ferry from Sorrento to historic Queenscliff to have lunch...spend the day
You may also like
Our beautiful house was renovated in 2007. It has an open plan kitchen/lounge, with timber floors and dramatic cathedral ceiling, a large 8 seat red gum...
Our home is situated in Mt Martha, an hour from Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria. The home is sixteen years old, a two story limestone...