LOOKING FOR 2017 NEW YORK SWAP, THREE OR FOUR WEEKS, FROM JUNE 24 OR FROM AUGUST 10. OTHER DATES CONSIDERED Panoramic 7th floor views of parkland and Port...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 baths
About our home
Loved family home, in the leafy outer suburbs of Melbourne. English cottage garden great for aussie bbq's. Walking distance to lakeside and parks. Use of car to take you to the nearby dandenong ranges, wineries, mornington peninsula and city centre one hour away.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
More about us
- Retired couple
- Irish couple, immigrated to Australia 26 years ago
- Enjoy golf, walks, wine, art and culture.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Clover cottage, Shanikas, Ambrosia
- Cool bars
- Berwick Inn
- Cozy cafés
- Chit chats, cheese factory
- Retail therapy
- Berwick village, Fountain gate, chadstone shopping centre
- Bit of culture
- Cheese factory, botanical gardens berwick
- Walks in the park
- Berwick spring lakes, berwick botanical gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Lakes, botanical walks, Fountain gate leisure centre, genesis fitness
- Day tripping
- Dandenong ranges, yarra glen, red hill, Mornington peninsula, melbourne city - lygon street, china town, brunswick, st kilda, brighton, plus so much more...
You may also like
A Victorian home in the hip suburb of Prahran..minutes to Chapel St and tram on the corner into the city (15-20mins). Walking distance to great cafes,...
Our lovely contemporary home is light and airy, is set on a 750 m2 established property and has been recently renovated to a high standard. It includes: 4...