Hi we are Nigel and Tina Roots we are a family of four Tenille 15 and Jay 14. We are delighted to introduce our property in Coolum Beach on the Sunshine...
Beautiful Beach Haven House
Beautiful Beach Haven House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Hi, we are Justin and Kym Thomas and we are a family of 4, Jade 19 and Caleb 15. We are pleased to offer our home for a house swap! Our contemporary home was completed in 2011. It is a roomy family home with clean crisp lines and high end appliances and fittings and a spectacular pool. The beach is only a few minutes walk and it is located in the heart of the popular tourist destination, the Sunshine Coast. The stunning Noosa Beach is a short 20 minute drive away and fabulous restaurants, bars and shopping are all on your doorstep. The famous Steve Irwin's, "Australia Zoo" is a short drive away, together with a spectacular hinterland with fabulous wineries and boutique shopping. A short 15 minute drive to Maroochydore offers fantastic shopping and great restaurants and bars. The Gold Coast is only a few hours a way and is home to World class theme and adventure parks, such as Movie World and Sea World.
We will also include the use of our family car, a Honda CRV.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family who love the outdoors
- My husband is a plumber and I am a school teacher
- We love our home and we live in a spectacular part of the world and can't wait to share it with others, we promise to take the same care with your home as we do with our own
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- My Place - Good food and a great view. Too many to choose from - current favourite is Pitchfork in Peregian Beach.
- Cool bars
- Ocean Street Maroochydore - great bars and restaurants.
- Cozy cafés
- Curly's on Boardwalk Blvd and Daily Dose on David Low Way - both walking distance
- Retail therapy
- Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore
- Bit of culture
- Montville, Maleny, Mapleton - Sunshine Coast Hinterland and the Arts and Craft centre of the Coast
- Walks in the park
- Mt Coolum - breathtaking views, Noosa National Park - best in the world!
- Spot of exercise
- Climb Mt Coolum! Go surfing. Many great walks along boardwalks and the beach. Great for cycling and mountain biking. If you are into mountain biking - check out the trails in Tewantin State Forest
- Day tripping
- Up to the hinterland for wineries or shopping, down to the Gold Coast for theme parks, into Brisbane city or for a little longer check out the World Heritage listed Fraser Island
You may also like
Live with the outdoors inside in this open and airy two storey home with an open plan kitchen/living area that opens out onto a massive entertaining deck...
This large family home is really quite something; stylishly renovated on all three levels, the home has something to offer the whole family and much more....