The Oast House is ideally situated in one of the finest scenic parklands in Tasmania. It is an historical landmark, nestled on the banks of the Derwent...
Lovely warm modern home
Lovely warm modern home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 baths
About our home
We are a family of 3 + our beloved Toy Poodles looking for a house swap to the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Our recently built, north facing home has a picturesque outlook with large double glazed windows allowing plenty of sun and natural light to come through. It's in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood with only a 30 second drive to town and a 20 minute drive to Hobart town. There are some great walking tracks nearby plus the Derwent River and the beautiful Mt. Field and Russell Falls are only a short drive away. Our open plan, pet friendly home is very cosy and warm and features a modern kitchen with gas cooking. The main bedroom is large and has an ensuite and the main bathroom has a lovely free standing bath. The 2nd bedroom has a built in wardrobe and queen bed, and the third bedroom is used as a guest/study area with access to the main bathroom.
Tasmania is a beautiful place to relax and unwind with its clean air, amazing food, wine and pristine natural beauty.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a mature aged couple with a 23 year old Daughter.
- Brian works as an IT consultant, Andrea is a Dog groomer and Hannah works in a Pharmacy
- We are a relaxed happy family and enjoy healthy living. We love animals, the great outdoors and spending time together as a family
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Shangai Restaurant (best Chinese we've tasted)
- Cool bars
- Bush-Inn (oldest pub in Oz)
- Cozy cafés
- Patchwork Cafe and Cheeky little place offer great food, coffee and a cozy atmosphere
- Retail therapy
- New state-of-the-art Woolworths supermarket recently opened
- Bit of culture
- Heaps of antique shops (antique capital of Tas)
- Walks in the park
- Lots of nature walks along the river
- Spot of exercise
- As well as walking tracks, Tynwald park offers a basketball court, a big oval, and a playground for the kids,
- Day tripping
- There are Mountains, Beaches and Rainforests all within close driving distances
You may also like
Come see why Lonely Planet listed Hobart as one of one of 2015s must-see destinations. Our modern family home was completed in 2007. Designed by an interior...
Our home is a destination in itself. Fabulous views, easy living and dining rooms with large decks, modern kitchen and outdoor barbecue and pizza oven and...