Combining bold contemporary architecture with a wonderfully private lakefront position, this spectacular family residence is set to impress.
Vast walls of glass create a seamless indoor / outdoor environment that allows the stunning outlook to infiltrate every room. Impeccably crafted with superb attention to detail, the home boasts an extensive list of luxurious features to ensure a perfect holiday.
Combining bold contemporary architecture with a wonderfully private lakefront position, this spectacular family residence is set to impress. We welcome non smokers only. The house is strictly no pets. We also have an indoor rowing machine available.
* Incredibly spacious & indulgent master retreat with TV lounge, spa ensuite with double shower & a huge dressing room
* Spectacular Chefs kitchen with quality stone craft work, integrated Liebherr fridge & freezer, Siemens coffee maker, 900mm oven & gas hob / steamer oven, 2 dishwashers, microwave, plate warmer, hot/cold water filter
* An additional 3 King bedrooms on the lower level with soaring ceilings, walk-in robes, one with an ensuite
* Open plan casual living & dining opens to both the lake & pool
* Poolside entertaining area with built-in barbeque facilities
* Designer lighting, soaring ceiling height, onyx & granite finishes
- 3.1km / 6 minutes drive to Noosa Civic Shopping Centre
- 4.4km / 8 minutes drive to Gympie Terrace, Noosa River, Yacht Club
- 9.5km / 10 minutes drive to the Noosa beach
- 9.2km / 13 minutes drive to Cinema
- 31km / 26 minutes drive to Sunshine Coast domestic airport
- 135km / 90 minutes drive to Brisbane airport
*Must have Travel Plus Insurance*