Large 2 level can suit 2 families with kids, amazing balcony for entertaining Upstairs consists of large, open kitchen and dining room that opens out to...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Located at North Narooma which is a 4-1/2 hour drive south of Sydney and 2-1/2 hour drive from Canberra. Narooma is a beautiful seaside village set between the ocean and the pristine waters of Wagonga Inlet. It's the starting point for day trips to Montague Island, home of fur seal and little penguin colonies and winner of Eco-Tourism awards. Gulaga, the second most sacred site in Australia is visible to the west of the town.
Enjoy eating local lobsters, prawns and oysters. Go surfing, fishing, bush walking or just relaxing. Watch whales from the balcony as they return south with their young. Hire a bike and ride on one of the most scenic cycleways in Australia which runs right past the apartment.
- Vacation Home
- No pets
More about us
- We're a semi-retired couple
- Paul worked in banking and Marie in catering
- We love interesting places
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Drystone at Mimosa, Lynchs, The River, The Inlet, La Bocca
- Cool bars
- O'Briens Hotel, Horse and Camel
- Cozy cafés
- Ciccios, Antons, The Quarterdeck, Casey's, ice Creamery
- Retail therapy
- Moruya Markets (Sat), Farmers Market (Moruya Tues. 3pm), Bridge Seafoods for local lobsters and seafood.
- Spot of exercise
- Coastal cycleway/pathway opposite the apartment, sea or inlet kayaking, surfing and bushwalking
- Day tripping
- Charter boat fishing, whale watching, Montague Island, Wagonga Inlet cruises and boat hire, wineries
You may also like
An architecturally inventive transformation has successfully combined classic c.1920 details with high-end modern finishes and an abundance of space. Filled...
Our home is a 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom solid brick home in the quiet suburb of Ryde in Sydney's North. It is only 20 minutes drive into the city or 40 minutes...