Historic Paddington is heritage listed, full of Victorian terraces, many small art galleries and designer fashion houses. You are spoiled for choice with...
Charming Victorian terraced house
Charming Victorian terraced house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 baths
About our home
Our home is a charming three bedroom, one bathroom Victorian terraced house in Paddington, Sydney, NSW.
All on one level, it has two double bedrooms both with original fireplaces, one baby's room which currently has a cot but this can be converted to a childrens bed, one bathroom with laundry (washing machine & tumble dryer), open plan kitchen, dining and living area, Our kitchen is well equipped with appliances, cooking equipment and cookery books as we love to cook. We have a large plasma TV, cable TV with all the channels, Wi-Fi internet access.
We have a sunny courtyard with Webber BBQ and extremely comfortable outdoor furniture.
We are a short stroll to Rushcutters Bay which has a beautiful park right on Sydney harbour. From here you can watch the boats in the harbour and also see the harbour bridge and watch the New Year fireworks displays.
A short stroll in the opposite direction takes you to Fiveways which is a bustling area popular for breakfast. It has a number of cafes to choose from, plus a fabulous French bistro, a lovely Japanese restaurant, a pub, an upmarket supermarket, chemist, bakery, hairdressers, dry cleaner & newsagent.
A 10 minute walk takes you to Oxford Street which has more shops, bars, cafes & restaurants. There is also a popular craft market held here every Saturday.
We are a 30 minute walk or a 5 minute drive to Sydney CBD. We are a 10 minute drive to Bondi Beach and also Bondi Junction which has a huge Westfield shopping centre if you need any further retail therapy. There are plenty of buses that can take you into the city or out to the beaches.
We can happily provide suggestions of places to visit. There is so much to see in Sydney, you will not be bored. Our home provides the perfect location from which to explore.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- English couple with 3 month old baby
- Both chartered accountants
- Have lived in Sydney for 5 years but still have most of our family back in the South East of England
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Vamps French Bistro, Bon Ricardo Italian, Neild Avenue
- Cool bars
- Paddington Inn, The London, The Royal, The Lord Dudley
- Cozy cafés
- Gusto, Tiger Mottle, Heeley Street Cafe
- Retail therapy
- Oxford Street shopping strip is a 10 minute stroll
- Bit of culture
- Paddington has many art galleries & cinemas
- Walks in the park
- Rushcutters Park by Sydney Harbour is a 5 minute walk, Centennial Park is a 15 minute walk, the Royal Botanical Gardens are also close by
- Spot of exercise
- Many parks to run around, plus swimming pools close by
- Day tripping
- Sydney Opera House & Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, Manly, Watsons Bay, the options are endless
You may also like
Our apt is in a complex that includes pool,spa,gym and tennis courts. It is secure with only 2 apts per floor. It is absolute waterfront and is very...
Please view the dates available on the calendar. All exchanges between May 22-September 30 2017 would be non synchronous with us visiting your home...