This is Melbourne at its best.... Surrounded by parkland and over looking the Swanston st tram line you couldn't get a better example of the best of both...
3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 baths
About our home
Our house is a californian Bungalow c1930. It has 3 bedrooms and a study, front and rear yards. We live approximately 7 kms from the CBD of Melbourne and a tram runs right outside our front door into the CBD. There is also a train station less than 2km away. We are also close to the Melbourne airport of Tullamarine (approx 20 min by car).
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
More about us
- We are a family with two boys aged 7 and 10.
- Bruce is from the United States and I (Franca) am from Australia.
- We love travelling and would like to expose our children to may different cultures and the wonders of the world.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Nong Khai Thai in Strathmore just 2km away. Many restaurants along Sydney Road in Brunswick.
- Cool bars
- Too many to mention along Sydney Road in Brunswick.
- Cozy cafés
- A plethora of cafes in Sydney Road Brunswick as well as nearby High Street Northcote and Brunswick Street in Fitzroy.
- Retail therapy
- Take a tram direct into the city of Melbourne. Also DFO (Direct Factory outlet) in Essendon nearby not to mention many malls less than 10km away.
- Bit of culture
- Many art Galleries in the CBD area, museum of Melbourne in nearby Carlton, immigration museum in CBD area and scienceworks for the kids in spotswood.
- Walks in the park
- There is a park at the nearest corner approx 200 metres away.
- Spot of exercise
- Melbourne is a cyclists paradise with bike paths, dedicated bike lanes on roads and of course virtually no hills.
- Day tripping
- Take a tram into the city just 30 min ride on public transport. Also nearby are the Goldfield towns of Bendigo and Ballarat, spa town of Daylesford, Puffing Billy which is asteam train in the Dandenongs, Botanic Gardens and much much more!
You may also like
Our home is a large and beautiful light filled modern house with lots of windows looking out across our farm towards the Barwon River one way and the Otway...
Just over an hour from Melbourne, recently renovated beach house is walking distance to stunning surf beach, and national park. 3 comfortable bedrooms, ...