Sunset House is located on the shores of the Great Sandy Strait, within the Kingfisher Bay Eco-resort. The house is minutes walk from the beach and resort...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
Lovely family home, great location, walk to shops, train, school across road. Large backyard, kids play areas. 3 bedrooms, plus a recreational room downstairs, which is currently being used as a home business.
An abundance of things do do: The famous Sunshine Coast Beaches, Rainforest's & waterfalls North and South, day trips to various Islands, bush walks, lagoons, mountains, amazing unique animals, zoos,(close to Australia Zoo), parks, sanctuaries, great night life, restaurants, all within an hour away.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- A Young Married Couple with 2 daughters, (Zola 4 yrs and Indie 2 yrs), who would like to get out and experience the world.
- Justin is a Carpenter and Amy has her own Healthy Lifestyle Business called Naturally Joyous
- Looking forward to teaching our girls a new way of living, cultures, history and new language.
Where is it?
- Retail therapy
- Lots of shopping centres close by Chermside being the biggest
- Bit of culture
- Nothing more Australian than Beach BBQ's & Backyards
- Walks in the park
- Walk in the parks around Petrie, spot a koala
- Spot of exercise
- Plenty of walking paths and parks located in this suburb
- Day tripping
- Montville, Maleny, Sunshine Coast Hinterland, beaches
You may also like
The Spring Hill “Enviro-Cottage” is one of the greenest homes in the country (see www.envirocottage.com.au). It is both energy and water self sufficient and...
Our open plan home leading on to a front patio invites you to relax and watch the Coral Sea and local islands. This is the place to unwind and revitalise -...