Our garden is a perfect oasis for children and adults It's a quick 3 minute drive to the beach and village and 7 minutes to the wine country We have a fun,...
3 Bedroom Home
3 Bedroom Home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our home is in a very nice suburb close to the Sea and the City and Albert Park lake where the Australian Grand Prix is held. Great central area with easy access to all parts oif the City from here. Also has outdoor Spa and use of a Car.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple around 50 years of age
- Steve is a professional an has his own business with offices throughout Australia, Sandy has her own Ladies Fashion shop
- We love travelling and love Europe
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Waterfront, Stokehouse,
- Cool bars
- City Tyler, Fog, Albert Park, Morris Jones
- Cozy cafés
- The London, Mon Ami
- Retail therapy
- Bay St, Chapel St, Greville St,
- Bit of culture
- Melbourne Museum, Arts Centre, Concert Hall
- Walks in the park
- Botanical Gardens, Local Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Walk or riding along the beach,
- Day tripping
- Great Ocean Road, Yarra Valley Wineries, Red Hill Wineries
You may also like
10 minutes from the city center, restruants, Art Galleries and theatres. Large apartment with views of Port Phillip Bay. High (5m) ceilings, spacious rooms,...
Beautiful comfy home, decorated with handmade quilts and travel photos I have taken all over the globe, situated near the magnificent mighty Murray River,...