Casual yet comfortable home with all modern conveniences above secluded harbour beach. Stunning harbour foreshore walks on door step, only 5 mins by car to...
Fabulous family home
Fabulous family home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our semi-detached family home in Randwick is ideally positioned to enjoy Sydney's many delights. We are 5 minutes drive from Coogee beach, 15 minutes walk to "The Spot" with local restaurants and cinema, 10 minutes drive to Centenial Park and only 7 km from central Sydney. The nearby trendy suburb of Surry Hills makes for a gastronomic night out. Easy public transport links, a car and three bicycles (including a trailer for 1 or 2 small children) makes it easy to get where you want to go.
We have 3 bedrooms - two with queen size beds and one with bunk beds for children under 8. A cot is also available. Our 4th bedroom is configured as a study but could be used as an extra bedroom with our double air mattress.
There is a formal lounge room, and a separate dining room. A gas fire keeps you warm in winter while plantation shutters, fans and air conditioning protect you from the sweltering summer.
A light filled playroom/informal lounge leads to our tranquil paved garden courtyard perfect for alfresco dining, using the well stocked herb garden.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a professional couple in our 30s with two daughters aged 3 and 1.
- Dave works in logistics and Emma is an anaesthetist.
- Our home is fully equiped for young children but would also be a delight for an older family or retired couple.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Bistro Avoca, 4Fourteen, The Spanish Fly, Toko
- Cool bars
- The Royal (our local!), Li'l Darlin
- Cozy cafés
- Cafe Japone, Fresh Ground
- Retail therapy
- Westfield Bondi Junction
- Bit of culture
- Opera House, Belvoir Theatre, Randwick Ritz
- Walks in the park
- Centenial Park, Botanic Gardens
- Spot of exercise
- Take our bikes and explore the area, Swim at Coogee, Join the joggers at Centenial Park
- Day tripping
- Taronga Zoo, Manly Ferry, Blue Mountatins, Hunter Valley
You may also like
PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE FOLLOWING DETAILS AND THE AVAILABLE DATES. Our apartment is available for 3 months in 2017 May September ONLY. This would be for...
Spectacular water views greet you as you walk through the front door of our luxurious modern apartment. Located in one of Sydney's most sought-after suburbs...