Spacious solar passive architect designed house in quiet rural suburb of Albany. Views over paddocks with horses and Kangaroos seen from the living room....
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
This huge holiday home is an old converted railway shed, set in beautiful rural land, with resident kangaroos and emus. . There is a huge deck with a treehouse and barbecue, and enough space for indoor badminton! One bedroom is a loft accessible by ladder - not suitable for small children or oldies. 2 further double rooms, one ensuite. Up to 9 kids can fit in the bunk room - or 4 adults. One of the 3 bathrooms is on an ensuite deck, one is outside and one is in a separate block.
- Vacation Home
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of 6
- We are professionals
- We travel during school holidays
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Many famous local wineries with fine dining and casual child-friendly breweries
- Cool bars
- 10 mins from Margaret River town
- Cozy cafés
- Lots of great places for good food and coffee
- Retail therapy
- Interesting local markets and shops
- Bit of culture
- Famous surfing and swimming beaches nearby
- Walks in the park
- Virgin forests and jewel caves for walking
- Spot of exercise
- Spot kangaroos, emus and wildlife
- Day tripping
- Explore the south west coast
You may also like
Situated in Exmouth on the stunning Ningaloo Reef of Western Australia this gorgeous and comfortable fully self contained villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 Bathroom...
Stunning home on 1 acre adjoining farmland, located 1 km from the centre of Denmark. Views over Wilson Inlet and to The Porongurup Range. Short drive to...