Our unique glass-walled home will thrill your senses. Wake up each morning looking east over the district to the sea. With 5 separate living areas and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 baths
About our home
We live in Seaforth, a suburb of Manly on Sydney's Norther Beaches, a 5 minute drive or 10 minute bus trip to the beach or hop on a bus to the city, only a 30 minute bus trip.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
More about us
- We are a family of 4, a couple and 2 girls age 5 and 8 years
- Nigel works in I.T. at JPMorgan and Dudleen is a stay home mum.
- We are laid back, children love arts and crafts, music and just being kids
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Local resturants include pizza, indian, thai as well as a very hand RSL
- Cozy cafés
- Many local cafe's
- Bit of culture
- Many museums and attractions only a bus trip away
- Walks in the park
- 5 minute walk down to the spit or clontarf reserve
You may also like
By the sea in great neighbourhood.Ocean & rainforest nearby. Whale watch,golf,walks,fishing or surfing,we have it all.
2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the 7th level overlooking Homebush Bay and opposite the Sydney Olympic Archery Centre. Walking distance to Sydney Olympic...