Our home is situated in one of Melbourne's most sort after suburbs and located in the Sanctuary Lakes Resort which is a boutique, executive housing estate...
Beautiful Australian coastal home
Beautiful Australian coastal home
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home was fully renovated three years ago with comfort, climate and practical living in mind. Our kitchen has everything for those of us who believe we can cook; our living space has three sofas for sitting and/or lying around reading, listening to music, the radio or watching television. We have large decks at the front and back, both with dining tables to take advantage of the gorgeous, South Eastern Australian climate. The property sits in a third of an acre of native garden. There is easy, but far enough away, freeway access to get us to the Melbourne Arts Centre in under an hour. And the 'hamlet', with the exception of a single, trendy General Store and cafe boasting a Michelin experienced chef (well, it is close to Melbourne after all!), is the perfect place to get away from it all.
We have a study for those of us who like to stay connected ... and connection is facilitated by a powerful Internet connection and internal Wifi.
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- We are a semi-retired couple.
- Ross was a sound person with a major Australian radio station and Is fully retired. Sandra is a semi-retired organisation consultant who is a leadership-coach.
- We love living in this part of the world and spending time enjoying other countries when we can.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Melbourne is the food capital of Australia and has all and any of the different national foods you could wish for. Locally we have countless wineries on the Mornington Peninsula and very buzzy restaurants in the nearby Balnarring village and towns of Mornington, Hastings and Frankston
- Cozy cafés
- Our General Store Cafe boasts a London Michelin restaurant trained chef!
- Retail therapy
- The Mornington Peninsula boasts some extremely upmarket retail opportunities from clothing to homewards and everything in between.
- Bit of culture
- Melbourne boasts a thriving Arts Centre and many theatres and cinemas, there are cinemas and galleries locally.
- Walks in the park
- Walking on the Peninsula can take you on- or off-track to meet your heart's desire. And the beach us at the end of our road ... About three minutes walk away!
- Spot of exercise
- Walking, sailing at the local Yacht Club, cycling, swimming in Westernport Bay, the local swimming centres, or gyms in the local towns.
- Day tripping
- Stay in the area, visit Melbourne or take the ferry from Sorrento over to Queenscliff and the Bellarine Peninsula ... that leads to the Great Ocean Road and one if the most beautiful drives in the world ... We'd rate it as THE best!
You may also like
This three bedroom, two bathroom terrace house is located around the corner from Rathdown Village, a tree lined boulevard renowned for its speciality shops,...
Our home is on a large block, flat backyard and next door to a tree filled reserve in a leafy outer suburb of Melbourne. We are a family of 5 and 1 small...