Looking for Points swap or non-simultaneous swap in England or France May 2017. Fiji in early November. Live the Aussie dream. Ideal for family fun and...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 baths
About our home
Our beachhome is nestled in a quiet nook on the hillside of Somers Beach, with beautiful gardens surrounding front & back, the occasional koala is spotted wandering the pathways toward a tasty tree. 3 seperate sleeping & bathroom areas, all double, kitchen, laundry, 2 lounge rooms, cable tv in one bedroom and lounge area, internet in office/art room & a 10 min walk or 2 min drive to gorgeous walking beach. Children welcome, as no highrising- garden's flat & safe, though no sleeping facilities for babbies, we could organise for you.
Nearby General store/cafe for delicious breakfasts & lunches.
Car advisable & available, as plenty to see & experience, stunning scenic drives, by many vineyards with beautiful dining, many different beaches not far away, aside from Somers, a quiet unassuming seaside to chill out in, during the hottest time of year (when we need to go to UK) when all school age have gone back to school! on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. Melbourne is within an hours drive away, perfect for a day's trip. A home that's perfect to chill out in comfort & solace.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- Were a couple with both girls living on London
- Craig an artist & Mon a nurse
- We love to explore nature in all its forms, art & smiling
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Somers General Store, Merricks General Store, 100's vineyard restaurants close by
- Cool bars
- 100's vineyards close by
- Cozy cafés
- Merricks General Store, Somers General Store
- Retail therapy
- Redhill Village, Balnarring Village
- Bit of culture
- Somers Mansion
- Walks in the park
- calm beach within walking distance, watch dolphins skim the waves.
- Spot of exercise
- Calm or surf Beach walks, many different beaches closeby
- Day tripping
- Peninsula is your playground with so much to do, mazes, art galleries, spas, pubs, vineyards, etc
You may also like
Our house was designed in an wooden alpine style with raked ceilings in the living kitchen area. There is a private fenced back yard with a huge Elm Tree to...
Our two bedroom apartment is located within five minutes easy walk of the vibrant Melbourne CBD. It is in a very quiet low rise complex with undercover...