* Situated on a 530 acre property with sheep, cattle and horses, provides unique experiences of a lifetime, yet is approx. 1 hour from Melbourne by train or freeway, 50 minutes to Melbourne Airport, 30 minutes to outskirts of Melbourne and northern suburbs. No work; farm manager does it all!
* Two stories of split-level luxury living with 38sqs (approx) under roof with every facility, set amidst 1 acre of beautiful native gardens, with 180 degree panoramic views over valleys, rolling hills to distant mountains.
* Downstairs: Two large separate lounge areas; fully equipped large modern kitchen with open space dining and living areas with views; 2 large bedrooms; separate room; 2 bathrooms, one with spa; two toilets; laundry area; another large lounge area; two open fires. All rooms open to two large verandas.
* Upstairs: large double bedroom, opens to balcony with views; very large room used as study/office plus one bed, also opens to balcony with views.
* Access to tennis courts, swimming pool, golf putting green and executive clubhouse located on the property.
* Car provided.
* Also possibilty of swap with large Apartment in Lithuania.
* Barbeque on the wide verandas while watching the sunset and Kangaroos feed, then see the bright stars on crystal-clear nights;wake up to the sounds of Kookaburras and Magpies singing, says it all.
* Offers a safe secure peaceful environment; for children, the elderly to all in-between. Great walks on the property and nearby.
* Shop, hotel and local train station only 5 minutes away; main town with all facilities including main rail link just 15 minutes.
* Easy access to Melbourne, Camberra, Sydney or other places-either by car or train.
* There are other residences/holiday homes on the 530 acre farm, set in small clusters.
* Offers a wide choice of leisure and entertainment activities— a selection of great wineries, ski fields, restaurants, tennis, swimming pool, horse riding, and sporting complexes—some on the property; others within close proximity.
I am an International Economist, Educator and Author currently consulting in Siauliai, Lithuania; my wife is an Operating Theatre Sister and still resides at this residence in Australia frequently joining me for overseas holidays. So we are two people, aged very early 60s.
We have relatives and friends that may wish to join us, possibly adding to the number. This, of course, can be discussed.
Our interests are: travelling, skiing, dog sledding, swimming, tennis, bush walking, writing and enjoying animals-especially our Birman cat, Shan.
If you would like to enjoy one of my novels, visit:www.lazeaway.org
This is our 1st home exchange, but we have been international travellers since 1972.
We would, naturally, treat and take care of your home and any animals as our own.