Our apartment is the top two floors of the original building on Cremorne Point. It was built in 1909, is heritage listed and has bucket loads of original...
NYE in Sydney?
NYE in Sydney?
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 baths
About our home
Newly renovated family home, located on residential street, equipped with pool, a park and playground in our back yard.
• 5 minute walk to Sydenham, a main interchange train station
• Less than 10 minutes by train to Sydney CBD
• 10 minutes to Sydney airport
• 5 minute walk to Ikea
• Four large bedrooms
• Huge attic room with air-con, which could accommodate up to four+ people
• Main bedroom with en-suite containing double sinks and double shower
• Newly renovated open-plan kitchen and dining with all mod cons inc. six burner gas stove top, double oven and dishwasher
• TV lounge area complete with surround sound
• Laundry with additional toilet
• Large back garden with leafy outlook, trampoline and a 15m pool
• Local park and shady enclosed playground accessed directly from the back garden
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We're a happy family of six, one boy and three girls.
- We have twins!
- One of us works in the music industry, the other in digital media.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- 5 mins drive from buzzy Newtown, Enmore, Marrickville
- Cool bars
- TOO many cool bars in buzzy Newtown, Enmore, Marrickville
- Cozy cafés
- Sydney's Inner West, renowned for it's cafe culture
- Retail therapy
- Shops galore 10 mins away
- Bit of culture
- Less than 10 mins to the city of Sydney
- Walks in the park
- Local park & playground out through the back gate and Cooks River Pathway on the doorstep
- Spot of exercise
- Cycling, walking along the Cooks River Pathway
- Day tripping
- ANYWHERE in Sydney!
You may also like
Our home is a two level townhouse in a quiet and leafy street in Redfern East minutes to parks, cafes and public transport. It has three bedrooms, one...
Our beautiful home was completed renovated in 2015. It features: Large open plan living area, opening out to a large north facing courtyard. Separate TV...