Set down a long driveway this 1881sqm resort estate like property is a stunning find. In a peaceful setting where you awake to the sounds of birds, this impressive home enjoys breath taking ocean views and manicured gardens with a little taste of Florence. A true lifestyle property where you can stop and smell the roses and leave the big city chaos behind.
- In a long list of surprises, the character of bull-nosed awnings and wrap-around verandah invites you to explore the stunning transformation
- Upon entry, the modern touches are immediate with feature 600mm tiles and fresh open spaces
- Multiple living areas are orientated to capture the striking ocean views
- An award winning pool and spa become the focal point of your lifestyle, gas heated to be enjoyed all year round
- Amazing outdoor kitchen and entertaining area to marvel even the best resorts with 5 burner gas BBQ, sink 2 door bar fridge to cater to your entertaining needs and gas log fireplace for those romantic nights curled up on the outdoor lounges listening to your favorite music through the outdoor sound system. All this under cover with just the right amount of mood lighting.
- The gorgeous kitchen is perfect for entertaining, friends gather around the expansive island bench and marvel at the 80mm stone bench tops, automated features and in-built coffee machine
- After a fabulous meal in your stunning dining space, retiree for coffee and port in the formal lounge, parents retreat or library, enjoy the latest movie on the massive 75 inch led smart tv.
- Lazy Saturday mornings can be spent lying in bed gazing over the pool at the ocean views
- No expense spared in the en-suite with espresso travertine tiles, under floor heating, stunning vanity and Japanese bidet and massive walk in wardrobe.
- As a true metaphor for your stay, one of the bedrooms has been converted to a fully equipped gymnasium
- Extra features abound with; multiple gas points, keyless entry, cat 5 cable networked and wireless internet, double garage plus double carport, ducted air conditioning throughout and loads of storage
- With Sydney so close this is a special property waiting to accommodate your every desire.
-not forgetting the fully equipped library room and large conservatorium office / studio.
- There is much more to 'wax lyrical' about the home, but I better save some words for the gorgeous manicured gardens
- Continuing the tiled theme, a Tuscan fantasy is created with statues, stone bridges, sundial, waterfalls, meandering pathways and absolutely gorgeous roses
- The gardens are designed with automated irrigation system, 3 x 10,000L water tanks and just the right amount of lawn.
Things to do around the area.
Being in one of the world’s best locations you are an easy 50 minute drive to Sydney airport yet far enough away to be out of the city dramas, only 3 minutes from some of Australia’s best beaches, shopping and dining.
Other wonderful places to visit is the quaint townships of Berry and Kiama only 25 minutes away. You will find pubs, shops, beaches, day spas, farmland botanic gardens even wineries, art galleries and let’s not forget the largest buddist temple in the southern hemisphere “The Nan Tein Temple” all pretty much at your doorstep.
Some action things to do include the famous trees adventure, Symbio Wildlife Park, Jamberoo Action Park, indoor rock climbing, hang-gliding, horse riding, skydiving and the world famous Illuwarra Fly Treetop Walk, or a boat trip to see the whales and dolphins.
This property is located in one of the most peaceful and relaxed locations in Australia and is waiting for you.