Williamstown is a beautiful pocket of Victoria, 9km's from Melbourne City. If you want somewhere to kick back and relax as well as being close to the...
Three year old house
Three year old house
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 baths
About our home
This modest home is shared with two friendly older cats. It has two living areas and three good sized bedrooms, the master complete with en suite. It's situated in a quiet court about two mins drive to the centre of Warragul, a lovely country town in West Gippsland. There are views over rooftops to Mt Worth and the surrounding countryside is minutes from your doorstep. There are several excellent wineries nearby, beautiful rolling hills with many bush walks. It's only an hours drive to the city of Melbourne and there is a good rail service from Warragul to the city. If you drive south for an hour you reach long beaches, Philip Island, where you can see the fairy penguins, and Wilson's Prom National park is just a little further east. Mount Baw Baw is also just over an hours drive away, where in winter you can ski. The town of Warragul has two supermarkets, a cinema and Arts Centre that has great shows that have often come from Melbourne theatres, and many good cafés and restaurants. I have lived here for three years and love it!
- Main home
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access
- No pets
More about us
- I live by myself with my Guide Dog Quincy ( I'm vision impaired) and my two cats, jack and Sophie
- I run my own French tutoring business from home- the garage has been converted into a classroom
- My family are in the Uk in East Sussex
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- The Courthouse. Warragul Country Club ( and golf course)
- Cool bars
- The courthouse , the Red Fox
- Cozy cafés
- Gino's, The Grange, Sticcado
- Retail therapy
- Fountaingate shopping complex (Westfield ) is 40 mins drive away towards Melbourne or Mid Valley shopping mall is thirty mins drive near Morwell; otherwise lots of lovely boutiques in Warragul and nearby Yarragon
- Bit of culture
- Warragul Arts centre
- Walks in the park
- Civic park or the walking track that links several parks together
- Spot of exercise
- Voyage gym, Warragul Leisure centre ( pool and gym), horse riding, bush walking and cycling
- Day tripping
- Inverloch, Wilson's prom, Phillip Island, mt Baw Baw, Whalhalla (historic gold mining town)
You may also like
Our little Preston house is cosy but, with an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, feels quite spacious. It is 100m from the 86 tram, which gets you...
The Miners Church, Scotchmans Lead , Buninyong was built by the Cornish miners in the 1860s during the gold rush, 12 kms south of Ballarat Victoria,...