Our stunning architect designed home is located in one of townsvilles best prestige location, situated on the side of Castle Hill over looking Pallaranda...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Our home is located in Wonga Beach,
half an hour north of Port Douglas, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and 10 minutes south of the Daintree River, gateway to the Daintree National Park. Wonga Beach is a sleepy village with a school and general store. Our house is located 100 metres from a very long secluded beach on a cul de sac.
- Main home
- Equipped for kids
- Air conditioning
- No pets
More about us
- we are a married family with three school aged children, 10, 8 and 7
- we love our little corner of the world but its time to take the kids off an an adventure!
- we love boating, food, music and travel
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Salsa, On The Inlet, Silky Oaks, Lure
- Cool bars
- QT, Watergate
- Bit of culture
- Mossman Gorge Gateway, Habitat, Tjapukai, Cape Tribulation National Park, Great Barrier Reef
- Walks in the park
- Cape Tribulation
- Spot of exercise
- hiking or riding The Bump Track, swimming in the Gorge creeks
- Day tripping
- faremrs markets and State Forests and National Parks on the Atherton Tablelands, Port Douglas Markets, Mt Molloy Hotel, Emmagen Creek,
You may also like
Our glorious cottage is nestled in 2.5 acres alongslide a lovely creek. Immersed in nature but still accessable to all ammenities. Enjoy sunrise on the...
completed 2010, Open plan...very comfortable top floor unit short walk to coffee shops and Restaurants....Nobbys beach/ surf, beach, parks.. daily bus...