Please view the dates available on the calendar. All exchanges between May 22-September 30 2017 would be non synchronous with us visiting your home...
Ocean Front Australian secluded villa
Ocean Front Australian secluded villa
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 7 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 7 baths
About our home
...“the missing piece of paradise”
Marlowe House is a private and secluded beach house set on12 acres of land with spectacular views. It is situated
on the waterfront in Woolgoolga, a coastal town 17km north of Coffs Harbour. Just stroll down the property walk
through a small enchanted forest up a dune and there you stand under a very old banksia tree, looking down on
your own 2 mile beach.
Sunrises over the ocean, so you can enjoy
a morning coffee on one of the 4m verandahs
that surround the house.
You can cook dinner in the charming Italian Style
kitchen, that is fully loaded with all the mod cons
along with a steam oven and a deep fryer.. cook
up a feast whilst watching the sun through the
kitchen windows set over the mountains.
The house has 7 bedrooms with their own ensuites..
each ensuite being very unique.. one having its own
Jacuzzi, the other a steam room and the last two each
with double showers grotto style. 2 bedrooms face
the ocean with small sitting areas for each outside on
the verandah, 2 loft style bedrooms face the mountain
with there own living area downstairs from the
bedroom, equipped with a daybed.
There is a formal living room, “the reading room”
a lovely place to be day or night for sitting quietly,
Off the reading room is a very comfortable
living room with 12ft couches and a
12ft screen with sony digital projector
There is also a fantastic downstairs living area with a bar , flat screen TV , mini gymnasium, ping pong table,
kids trampoline in the garden and an outdoor dining area….full size BBQ and fire place for
after dinner marshmallows.
I designed and built this house in 2002. It is constructed from farmed NSW spotty gum. This is a very magical and
special place that most certainly calms the mind and lifts the spirits. The land is like a mini wildlife reserve, with
a family of about 30 kangaroos along with ducks, owls, turtles and all kinds of beautiful birds from the black
cockatoos to the 10 kookaburras that laugh us awake in the morning waiting for us to hand feed them breakfast.
I hope you enjoy our home as much as we do……we love this place……please love it too.
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- we are in finance, the arts and design
- philanthropist, designer, artist
- i have collected pieces from all over the world, essentially all the places i have worked as an actor. The inside of my house is quite romantic, i wanted it to feel like i was inside a genie bottle and the outside totally one with the enviroment. I spend most of my time in london nyc and los angeles, so i built this place as far away from the big cities as possible....i like the quiet that exists there, just the sounds of nature...i find myself totally revitalized after a week of being home...i have my hands in manys pies business wise and really like helping peoples dreams come true.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- ,bluebottles brasserie, spice rack, golden Chinese,whitesalt,singhan Da Dhaba,woolgoolga pizza place,Taemi's sushi&BBQ,the box factory burgers,
- Cool bars
- Seaview tavern
- Cozy cafés
- Ground Earth, rustic mezedes, bonetto's, coffeeworks Beachouse,
- Retail therapy
- Season's Boutique, Coopers Surf
- Bit of culture
- Walks in the park
- Day tripping
You may also like
This 3 bedroom villa is located poolside in the award winning Kiah Beach House complex, just a short 7 min walk into Byron's town centre and only a few...
The Inner West of Sydney if full of amazing restaurants, many parks for children to ride bikes and play (we provide those bikes and scooters) and 2 great...