Recently renovated and extended home with lovely escarpment and sea views, only a 5 minute drive to some of the best surf beaches in our area.
Our property is in a friendly neighbourhood featuring open plan kitchen, dining and living room, which opens through large bifold doors to a spacious deck with beautiful escarpment views. We BBQ, entertain, eat and relax on the deck more than 8 months of the year thanks to our great climate! Upstairs, there are also 3 bedrooms (one with ensuite), separate bathroom and sunroom/playroom. Downstairs is a spacious light-filled room that is great as another living area or guest accommodation (up to six) with ensuite and laundry. This room opens through huge bifold doors to another deck and lawns, productive vegetable garden, chook house and children’s cubby.
A great location if you like sunshine, swimming and beach sports, cycling and bushwalking. We have bikes and a surfboard you could use. Our home is ideal for families with kids as we have kids ourselves and many toys to share. Equally, our home could be a great retreat for someone of any age or stage, and a good base within easy reach of Sydney.
Our kitchen is fully equipped, and fresh organic eggs and vegetables for you are just out the back door! Woonona's cafes and restaurant are a short stroll away, or drive to award winning restaurants at Wollongong Harbour and city.
We are an easy 80 minute train journey (or drive) through the Royal National Park to central Sydney, for sightseeing, entertainment, shopping and more. A good base from which to explore the Southern Highlands and NSW South Coast.
Our 2005 Toyota Avensis Verso (7-seater) or 2001 Lexus IS200 (5 seater) would be available with a car exchange.
Our home is perfectly located to provide a gateway to the magnificent natural environment of the Grand Pacific Drive, and its picturesque villages, surf breaks and mountain top lookouts.10 minutes drive north of Wollongong City, and about 80 minutes south of the centre of Sydney.
- Surf and family beaches at Woonona, Bulli, Thirroul, Austinmer & more
- Swim in saltwater pools (adult and kids pools)
- Play at Thirroul Beach and other parks
- Ride a beach-side path to Wollongong or mountain bike the Escarpment trails
- Rock and spear fishing
- Bushwalking in Royals National Park, with spectacular views
- Explore Wollongong Botanic Gardens
- Visit Symbio Wildlife Park - feed the kangaroos and pat a koala
- Stunning views and hang gliding at Stanwell Tops
- Shopping, pubs, cafes, restaurants and entertainment in Wollongong city
- Seafood at one of the many Harbourfront restaurants
- Day trip by train to Sydney for sightseeing, shopping and entertainment
We love to travel during the school holidays and are open to offers from anywhere!