Our flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of beautiful old buildings. You can find everything from international shops, to traditional Viennese sausage joints, beer gardens and restaurants. Various supermarkets, shops and pharmacy are just around the corner. Trams are 2 minutes walking distance away and bring you to the city centre within 5 minutes! Or even 10-15 minutes walking distance to the Centre with its beautiful sights, traditional coffee houses and boutiques.
The flat is fully furnished and consist of:
- 1 Bedroom (king size bed) which opens up to the balcony
- 1 open plan living room
- open plan kitchen (free of use and is fully equipped - toaster, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, etc)
- 1 bathroom (cosy, with a bathtub) and toilet
- balcony (with garden furniture, very sunny during the day, great for your morning coffee/breakfast)
- wireless internet
- TV with Netflix etc
- very central, bright and quiet!
The sofa sleeps another person and we do have a blow up mattress (double) if needed.
There is a possibility of using our car if you are interested, in exchange of your one. We will provide a personal map with hidden secrets of the neighbourhood and Vienna as well as two travel guides for your personal use during your stay. :)