The flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of beautiful old buildings. You can find everything from international shops, to traditional Viennese sausage joints, beer gardens and restaurants. Various supermarkets, shops and pharmacy are around the corner. Trams are 2 minutes walking distance away and bring you to the city centre or to the closest tube stop (Schottentor), or you can even walk 10-15 minutes to the city centre to Viennas beautiful sights, traditional coffee houses and boutiques.
The flat is fully furnished and consist of:
- 1 Bedroom (double bed) which opens up to the balcony
- 1 open plan living room
- open plan kitchen (free of use and is fully equipped - toaster, hob, oven, fridge/freezer, etc)
- 1 bathroom (cosy, with a bathtub) and toilet
- balcony (with garden furniture, very sunny during the day, great for your morning coffee/breakfast)
- wireless internet
- very central, bright and quiet
The sofa sleeps another person and we do have a blow up mattress (double) if needed.
There is a possibility of using our car if you are interested, in exchange of your one. We will provide a personal map with hidden secrets of the neighbourhood and Vienna as well as two travel guides for your personal use during your stay. :)
Stef & Oli