“A beautiful apartment with a perfect location in Vienna! Close to every thing, walking distans to museum quarters and Naschmarkt.The host Barbara was very friendly and easy to communication with. The only thing that was not perfect was some cat hair and a bit of smell from cigarette smoke in the apartment, and being allergic this was not perfect for us. However, Barbara had communicated this, so it was no surprise. All in all, a nice place to have as a base when exploring fantastic Vienna.”
charming viennese flat
charming viennese flat
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 baths
About our home
The heart of our home is a large and light kitchen with a big table. From there you reach a small bedroom and the living room. Another huge room with a gorgious window front could be used as bedroom as well. Located in a typical "Gründerzeit" house of the 19th century the flat has lots of wonderful details like huge old windows and doors, an original wooden floor and very high ceilings. Some of the windows would need renovation but we do not mind about a bit of patina. The flat is not overloaded with furniture and decoration but is simple and functional. You will find everything you need like a fridge, a washing maschine and a dish washer. The bathroom has been renovated 2009 and contains a big shower.
- Main home
- Disabled access
More about us
- we are a couple in our fifties, sometimes our grown up daughter is travelling with us, sometimes we travel with friends
- Stefan is musician and I am working at the City Museum
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Wolf, a typical Vienniese restaurant is on the other side of the street; on the Naschmarkt you can find lots of different kind of restaurants
- Cool bars
- the fourth district is a very lively area so you will find open bars on every corner nigh
- Bit of culture
- Wien Museum, Belvedere, Museumsquartier, Kunsthistorisches Museum, Albertina, Opera....everything in a walking distance of 20 minutes
- Walks in the park
- Belvedere garden or Burggarten is quite close and lies in a walking distance. I prefer to go by bike to the parks of Prater
- Day tripping
- I would recommend Krems, a lovely town in Lower Austria and
You may also like
Most popular neighborhood. Very close to center of Vienna (5 min walk). Excellent supermarket, shops, restaurants all over. Lightfull, modern, luxury living...
This spacious 120 sqm/1291 sqft modern apartment is the perfect choice for group of friends or families with up to five people who want to stay in a safe and...
The flat is located in the 9th district (Alsergrund) on the 6th floor (we have a lift) in an historic building built in 1950. The neighbourhood consists of...