“Julie's house is absolutely fantastic! Everything was perfect in this location! The villa is located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, the scenery is beautiful. Large, comfortable and well-equipped house, terrace with garden furniture for everyone, buses and supermarket just in front of the door, everything is there to make our lives easier! Communication with the owner was very easy and the welcome by the house staff was friendly. Our wish: to return as soon as possible! Thank you, Julie. It was a perfect stay!”
Gorgeous Beach Villa... Sleeps 8
Gorgeous Beach Villa... Sleeps 8
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 baths
About our home
Imagine waking up in a four poster bed and stepping out onto the Platinum Westcoast of Barbados beach... Opening your patio doors leading you through your very own tropical garden giving way to enthralling, stunning views of the crystal-clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Then please visit our private Barbados beachfront villa…..
Imagine yourselves dining alfresco besides the beach, BBQ the fish you caught earlier that day. Or maybe get married under our beautiful bougainvillea archway leading you directly out of the garden and onto the picturesque powdery white sands of Fitts Village beach, delightfully lined with coconut palm trees. Truly a very magical setting, a really exquisite place to be.
“Reigate”, our beachfront villa has three bedrooms, each having its own bathroom, essentially sleeps 8 (as one of the bedrooms has two double beds). Two of the bedrooms have endless views of the Caribbean Sea. The third overlooks our bougainvillea trees.
Our clean and fresh, fully equipped, white kitchen is contrasted with black granite counter tops. It really is a living “room with a view”. Our dining room table greets your arrival being ready and set and all guests receiving a welcome basket featuring Banks Beer & bottle of Rum!
Our living room has it all, a large wall mounted flat screen TV, soft cream sofas and chairs, exclusive artwork, Bose radio, IPod speaker, AC and ceiling fans. Our dining room is very welcoming. Our square dining table comfortably seats 8 people and will be fully set upon your arrival. There is a matching sideboard and cream chairs.
The bedrooms each has it own AC unit and a ceiling fan. Our tropical master bedroom suite includes a queen sized four-poster bed with soft fluffy white pillows and crisp White Company sheets. It has stunning views of the beach. The suite area includes a bright and light walk-in closet with full-length mirror. A clean white bathroom collection with soft white fluffy towels and complimentary bathroom amenities, our little treat.
Tropical Garden and Beach:
Coral stone patio edged surrounded by vibrant tropical flowers and leaves. Plenty of shade under the trees and large sun umbrellas. This shady area also houses our beach loungers. Sunbathing area includes several sun loungers and the villa has ample beach towels. Built in BBQ for grilling any fish you may catch. The garden is directly on an idyllic palm-fringed beach, the white powdery sands adjoin the crystal-clear turquoise water’s edge. If you are lucky you will see turtles nesting on our beach.
• Linens Provided
• Washing Machine / Tumble Dryer
• Steam Iron & Board
• Large Flat screen (wall mounted) TV with Lime Premier Channel Package
• Telephone (Free Local Calls)
• Filtered Water – we give you one 3 gal bottle. Replacement bottles $15 BBD
• Bath and beach Towels Provided
• Dual UK & USA power outlets
• Free Internet & WIFI
• Washing line
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Ceiling Fans
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryers
• Basic toiletries on arrival
• Local Activities / Restaurant Guide
Every guest will receive our luxury welcome gift basket. Inside you will find lots of goodies including: chocolates, nuts, toiletries, bottle of Rum & locally made Banks beer….. Daily maid is included (one day off per week).
For an additional fee:
• We are happy to get Shopping in for your arrival should you wish. If you fancy a BBQ on your first night, don’t forget to order the match light charcoal.
• We can arrange for our cook to prepare an arrival meal for you & your guests (extra fee applies).
• Daily cook can be arranged for one or all of the days you stay with us (additional daily fee applies).
• Babysitters can be arranged for an extra fee.(Hourly fee applies).
For hourly & daily rates please contact us.
--This property is managed on behalf of the owner by www.lovehomes.com. For more information or to discuss your rental needs please contact us on +44 203 5877 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We have over 40,000 stylish properties available and will happily assist you in your search for your ideal holiday accommodation. Take a look at the site and please feel free to get in touch if you need anything further. --
- Vacation Home
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
“amazing! we LOVED every moment. Julie is lovely and made everything as easy as possible. can't recommend it enough. xx”
“The house was clean and looked like it had just been painted. The beachfront location was the strongest point. The home is also just a few steps from a very nice Italian restaurant and just across the street from a grocery store. The outside patio area was rough and not very inviting. The home does have air conditioning in every room which in the humid and hot weather is a must. Julie the owner was prompt and helpful in her communications. The linens were nice and the beds were comfortable. ”
More about us
- We are a family of four, with two grown up children. We often travel as a group of 6.
- This is our vacation home, which we also rent out.
- We love to travel.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Il Tempio, Cin Cin, The Cliff are all within walking distance. Sandy Lane Hotel and Holetown restaurants & bars only a few minutes away, including the famous Raggamuffins.
- Cool bars
- Scarlets and Limegrove bar only a few mins away. Fridays street party at Oistins, Beach BBQ at Harbour Lights.
- Cozy cafés
- Holetown is only a few mins away and is full of romantic restaurants, fun bars & cafes.
- Retail therapy
- Limegrove shopping mall and chattle houses only a few mins away.
- Bit of culture
- St Nicholas Abbey, Wildlife Reserve, Island Safari, Harrison Caves, Animal Flower Caves.
- Walks in the park
- Beach walks, Banks Brewery Tour, Mount Gay Rum Tour, Catamaran Cruises
- Spot of exercise
- Watersports along the beach. Surfside at Warrens nearest gym. Golf Courses.
- Day tripping
- Most tours pick up from outside our villa. Bus stop nearby and most car hire companies will deliver your car to our villa.
You may also like
Stunning new apartment on the west coast of Barbados. One bed with two stylish sofa beds. Located a 1 min walk from the most beautiful quiet beach, and 3...
***PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE ASKING FOR TRADES OR SWAPS*** **Sorry but I have already accepted all of my trips and point swaps for 2017-2018. Those whose...
Our stunning 5 bedroom all ensuite villa on the West coast of Barbados is moments away from the beach. Conveniently situated inbetween Holetown and...