The 3 bed room appartment is an ideal retreat for families with kids or just a couple who wish to relax and enjoy the pure aire of the seaside. The...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 1 baths
About our home
We live in a well renovated house (living room, kitchen, bathroom), we have 6 beds but if wanted it is possible for more people to sleep here. We are close to the center of Ghent. The neighbourhood is quiet. Tram which goes immediately to the center en to the railway station is around the corner. Children can stay here, but as our children are all above 10, we're not equiped for little children.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- No pets
More about us
- We are a family of 6, parents and 4 lovely children, aged between 10 and 12 (yes, it's possible, as we have a triplet).
- Melanie is a teacher and Karel works in a businesscenter.
- We like to travel, discover, we love nature but also like city life. We do'nt have a car as we try to respect nature as much as possible.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- lots of good restaurants
- Cozy cafés
- Too many, go in to the city and discover Ghent by night
- Bit of culture
- During july Ghent is known for its 'Gentse feesten' 3 weeks of free music, culture, (street)theater,... all over the city. And most wonderful museum: SMAK, MSK, STAM, Design museum, ...
- Day tripping
- Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp, Bruges are most known but Belgium has a lot of interesting places.
You may also like
We will never move to another house again! This house offers us parents all the relaxing we need after a day hard work and at the same time the children all...
Our house was build in 2009 with all modern comfort. We love our home and we insist to make people feel at home as well. We also have the best neighbours who...