Our home is a big house built in 1926 and we tried to keep it authentic , yet it has all the modern comfort anyone could need. It is very near the heart of...
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 baths
About our home
Lovely family home in the green belt of Antwerp, 1 hour from white beaches and old towns.
- Main home
- Cable TV
- Equipped for kids
- No pets
More about us
- We are a couple with 3 daughters (21, 18 and 11y)
- Tanya works as a nurse and Fred works for the city of Antwerp as a museum manager
- We love nice and lovely diners, hiking and shopping.
Where is it?
- Buzzy restaurants
- Antwerp has a lot of great restaurants
- Bit of culture
- old medival city of Antwerp
- Spot of exercise
- lot of cultural activity an museums
You may also like
Our Apartment was ronvated only some years ago. It is now bright and sunny, with 2 terraces, of which one is a Roof top that overlooks Brussels. We have a...
Our home, a 1900 manor house has been completely renovated and refurbished in 2010 with respect for the Original architecture. Extremely light, spacious, and...