We live in a semi-detached house with a large open living and kitchen area downstairs. There are rooms on the second and the third floor. Each level has two...
Where is it?
This is a very quiet and green environment less then 2 km (or 7 minutes by bike) away from the city center of Leuven and only 20 minutes from Brussels! Here you hear birds, breath nature, feel green and can't believe you are so close to the city center. It is the perfect spot to visit Brussels and Leuven, go for a bike ride or a walk, sleep quiet and enjoy nature, the sun, apero's and bbq in our garden.
The bungalow is located in in Kessel-Lo, a borough of Leuven. Gorgeous sites such as Vlierbeek abbey and some woods and parks are within walking distance. Leuven is reputed for its beer, its university, its young population and its splendid town hall. But it's also an ideal starting point for trips to Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Brussels.
Here are also many walking and bike tracks. And mountainbike startpoint very nearby.
The house is nearby:
- only 7 minutes by bike to the the city center / train station
- only 8 minutes by foot from Provinciaal Domein where you can swim in summer, rent a pedalo, play tennis or minigolf, feed ducks or donkeys,...
- only 2 minutes by foot from Brasserie de Rozenkrans where you can taste Belgian beers or eat a good spaghetti or croque monsieur.
- only 2 minutes by foot from the famous and beautiful abbey and park from Vlierbeek
- only 8 minutes by foot form a big supermarket Delhaize
- only 5 minutes by foot from bus stop, bus to the city center every 15 minutes!
- loads of delivery possibilities: sushi, pizza, kebab,... Deliveroo!
- only 20 minutes by car/train from Brussels
- only 15 minutes by car/train from Brussels airport
- near IMEC, Inbev headquarters
- near Universities
- near Gasthuisberg hospital
You may also like
English description: (version française plus bas) Spacious 5br 3 brand new bathrooms home in Brussels, close to the subway, car in option, convenient to the...
Our house, built in 2017, is perfectly located :) -It is at biking distance (about 2.5 km) from the city centre of Ghent. Ghent is a beautiful city, a must...