Hello, although all technical information will be given once the reservation is made by us or by our referent, you will find hereafter some useful information about the house, about the area and about the transportation:
1/ Please find below some information about the spacious, central and quiet loft-triplex (such a the "zen palace") we are proposing you:
- It is located in Ixelles/Louise, near good restaurants, nightlife, bars & cafes.
- The house is tastefully decorated with good security doors and gates.
- The house is fully equipped with everything needed (from the 20 plates and cutlery in the kitchen to multiple towels and linens in the rooms).
- It has direct public transport from Brussels National airport and Charleroi airport as well as Brussels South/Midi/Zuid train station to reach here.
2/ Furthermore, please find below information about the trendiest area, where the loft-triplex is located in "Ixelles":
- Cobwebbed by tiny squares and narrow streets, home to a plethora of local bars, restaurants and many of the capital’s finest Art Nouveau houses, Ixelles, with a diverse street-life and café scene, makes a great escape from the razzmatazz of the city centre with a diverse street-life and café scene.
- Historically something of a cultural crossroads, Ixelles has long drawn artists, writers and intellectuals (Karl Marx, Auguste Rodin and Alexandre Dumas all lived here) and today it retains an arty, sometimes Bohemian feel.
- More than anything else, however, it’s the superb range of Art Nouveau buildings clustering the streets Ixelles and nearby St-Gilles and Ixelles that really grab the attention.
- Many of the finest examples are concentrated on and around the boundary between the two communes – in between chaussée de Charleroi and avenue Louise – and it’s here you’ll find Horta’s own house and studio, now the glorious Musée Victor Horta, one of the few Art Nouveau buildings in the country fully open to the public.
- Square Flagey and the ponds of Ixelles where all the action is just 5 mins away by foot. Big and famous Supermarket Delhaize is 3 mins away.
3/ Finally, please find below why this contemporary Loft-Triplex has everything needed in just a few minutes walk away:
- Nearest tram/bus stop is Bailli a 3 minute walk away.
- Trams 93, 94 and 81 (81 goes direct to Brussels south station).
- Bus 54 to Matonge area (if you are too lazy to make the 15min walk).
- Bus 51 to Forest and Uccle areas.
- Nearest Metro Stop is Louise (10 mins walk away).
- Bus stop Vleurgat is 5 mins walk with the 38 (direct to Place Luxembourg, the European Parliament and the city centre).
- Bus 60 (direct to European Commission areas).
- Flagey bus and tram stop (81 tram) (71, 38 bus to go to centre of Brussels and Brussels Central station).
4/ Last, but certainly not least, when you will make some searches on AirBnB, but also on the web, I bet that you will not be able to find a better listing, based on the ratio for the 4 following composantes:
- The quality (both for the loft-triplex itself and for the best area of Brussels).
- The space (360 m2 or 4000 sf) + large equipped terrace (35 m2 or 38 sf) .
- The price (360€/night) comparing to studio of 50 m2 asking for 150€/night
- The flexibility (depending on the number of guests and their links, sleeping areas can be always adapted to clients' needs and wishes).
In sum, this beautiful contemporary large private Loft-Triplex of 360 square meters (4000 square feet) of 3 open-space levels was built by a famous Belgium architect and is composed with 2 and half bedrooms, which could accommodate 16 people (with 2 king-side bed, 2 sofas-bed, 2 extra sofas in the living-room and additional mattresses if needed), 2 bathrooms, 2 toilettes, a huge American kitchen, an art-deco living room (big screen TV, DVDs, international cable and high-speed WIFI internet) and a cozy dinning-room and living-room will be a great swap deal for you, also because this house is tastefully decorated with good security doors and gates and because it has direct public transport from Brussels National airport and Charleroi airport as well as Brussels South/Midi/Zuid train station to reach here.
Finally, it is very quiet, private, sunny and really enjoyable for a family or an individual who want to spend his/her time in Brussels. Moreover, we can also provide bikes as well as everything for a memorable BBQ, which could be very useful and pleasant.
Since we prefer the loft-triplex to be occupied, we know how to be flexible, especially if the swap is made for a long-term stay and if it is for a large number of guest, so do not hesitate and we will discuss on how to make it a win-win situation.
All the best, keep reading and with pleasure to answer any of your queries.
Fred & Simona