Our house was built in 2003 by a famous local architect who is known for his high ceilings and beautiful style. The house is our second home and a place were...
Where is it?
Just 105 miles from Rio de Janeiro, a pleasant 2-hour trip takes you to the peninsula of Buzios, whose more than 20 magnificent beaches and crystal-clear water contrast with the exuberantly sculptured landscape and exotic vegetation, which a prodigal "Mother Nature" has privileged with a wonderful year-round summer.
Originally settled by European pirates and slave traders, this happy mixture of many bloods prospered and became a picturesque fishing village, elected one of the 10 most beautiful areas in the world, famous for its unique combination of rustic charm, architectural harmony, incredible beauty and sophisticated boutiques and restaurants frequented by discerning visitors who come from all over the world to savour its magic.
- Sophisticated restaurants for those who appreciate good food. International cuisine offerings include Japanese, French, Italian, Moroccan, Thai and many other.
- Windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing and many other water sports.
- International 18 hole golf course and show jumping club.
- Boat, car and beach-buggy rentals. Boat tours around the islands and beaches of Buzios.
- A very exciting night life with live music shows, night-clubs, pancake parlors, bars of all kinds and the fascinating Rua das Pedras (Street of Stones), in downtown Buzios.
You may also like
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org My USA phone for direct communication 202 908 8512 My Cell phone / Whatsapp for direct, faster and instant communication:...
Please note that it will be very rare we can accept direct house swaps - points only. Newly constructed luxury villa in a class of its own in Búzios, 100...