My email: firstname.lastname@example.org My USA phone for direct communication 202 908 8512 My Cell phone / Whatsapp for direct, faster and instant communication:...
Where is it?
Our apartment is located at Paulista Av., which is the most important business venue of Latin America, but also a pleasant, welcoming, secure and beautiful place to live and enjoy.
Most of the must-see attractions of Sao Paulo are very close, such as MASP (Museum of Art of Sao Paulo), Augusta St. (fun/crazy nightlife) and Oscar Freire St. (fancy stores). After all, we are in the Jardins discrict, which has the selection of the best spots in town (food, fun, culture, shopping...).
If you have time and like paradisiac beaches, there are many of them in the state of Sao Paulo within 1 to 3 hours by car or bus. Or you simply can take a cheap and quick flight to Rio de Janeiro (40min). Both are great options, if you do not want to know only the capital of Sao Paulo.
Mobility is key in Sao Paulo! In our case, check out some important references:
- We are exactly in front of a subway entrance (Green Line, Trianon-Masp Station)
- 1 block from the bus stop
- By car or taxi, we're about 10-15 min away from Vila Madalena, Itaim and Vila Olimpia (other cool nightlife districts) and downtown (where the city began)
- The "Airport Bus Service", a special bus that departs from both airports every hour, stops almost in front of the building's back entrance (garage).
ALL YOU NEED IN A WALK DISTANCE
- Many good restaurants and bars
- ATM's, currency exchange places and all the big banks' branches (including the international ones)
- Shopping malls
- 24/7 drugstores
- Supermarkets and bakeries
- Museum, art galleries, cinemas, theaters and cultural spots
- Starbucks, Subway, McDonalds, Pizza Hut and other international chains (just in the case you miss home, but we recommend our local food!)
You may also like
Beautifully furnished and spacious family house with 4/5 bedrooms in green, calm neighbourhood in the south of São Paulo. Walking distance from the 3 best...
"A Paradise." There are no better words to describe Pauba. Our spacious house has a distinct open plan. It features hardwood floors, high ceilings and a huge...